Shame, he missed a helluva gig
Col wrote:Anyone at Grimsby or Belfast?
Sarc wrote:Col wrote:Anyone at Grimsby or Belfast?
Cant comment for the Belfast date but I think there has only ever been two Wildhearts/Ginger fans in Grimsby and one of them fucked off from there years ago..........me. So as much as I'd have loved it for Ginge to be playing to packed crowd i dont think it was likley
spoon_of_grimbo wrote:Sarc wrote:Col wrote:Anyone at Grimsby or Belfast?
Cant comment for the Belfast date but I think there has only ever been two Wildhearts/Ginger fans in Grimsby and one of them fucked off from there years ago..........me. So as much as I'd have loved it for Ginge to be playing to packed crowd i dont think it was likley
you lived in grimsby? wow.... i'm sorry man. no-one should be subjected to that place for longer than a few hours at a time...
spoon_of_grimbo wrote:well that's something then! i went there once to the fishing museum on a school trip (i'm from boston, not too far away really, and similarly boring place). the whole town smelt like rotting fish when i went... kinda weird.
Return to Ginger Music and General Chat
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 114 guests