sonicshake wrote:Well I'd like to see him in my band...
Sarc wrote:oleandershelly wrote:Sarc wrote:Hows about The Wurzels
lol I'm with Sarc on this one. The Wurzels or the Lancashire Hot Pots
Most people are they just don't want to admit it cuz they think it'll only encourage me.
And it will.
WiredOut wrote:Sarc wrote:oleandershelly wrote:Sarc wrote:Hows about The Wurzels
lol I'm with Sarc on this one. The Wurzels or the Lancashire Hot Pots
Most people are they just don't want to admit it cuz they think it'll only encourage me.
And it will.
Oh, that's definite! You do go on about some totally mental stuff. Bloody hell, what are you like in real life? I bet no-one can even handle you!
Sarc wrote:WiredOut wrote:Sarc wrote:oleandershelly wrote:Sarc wrote:Hows about The Wurzels
lol I'm with Sarc on this one. The Wurzels or the Lancashire Hot Pots
Most people are they just don't want to admit it cuz they think it'll only encourage me.
And it will.
Oh, that's definite! You do go on about some totally mental stuff. Bloody hell, what are you like in real life? I bet no-one can even handle you!
I'm pretty much the same, infact there's a video on Michael Wades myspace of me talking shite about him telling his girlfriend he's off to a stripclub instead of the Wildhearts gig at rock city although i do seem to get a fit of the giggles in it for some wierd reason.
WiredOut wrote:Sarc wrote:WiredOut wrote:Sarc wrote:oleandershelly wrote:Sarc wrote:Hows about The Wurzels
lol I'm with Sarc on this one. The Wurzels or the Lancashire Hot Pots
Most people are they just don't want to admit it cuz they think it'll only encourage me.
And it will.
Oh, that's definite! You do go on about some totally mental stuff. Bloody hell, what are you like in real life? I bet no-one can even handle you!
I'm pretty much the same, infact there's a video on Michael Wades myspace of me talking shite about him telling his girlfriend he's off to a stripclub instead of the Wildhearts gig at rock city although i do seem to get a fit of the giggles in it for some wierd reason.
Bloody hell, did she see it? I bet she didn't know what the hell was going on! Did you explain that you were just kidding and did she understand that you'd just been saying made-up stuff for a laugh? Or was she still like 'Grrr I'm angry but I can see how funny it was' or was it more vice-versa and what did you say (or what would you have said) to that if she said it?
Whatever happened, I'd love to have been a fly on the wall of her mind for a while that time.
Sarc wrote:sonicshake wrote:Well I'd like to see him in my band...
Jokes already been done by yours truly dear boy wake up
davejnick wrote:Kiss. Don't know what his make-up would've been though!
davejnick wrote:Kiss. Don't know what his make-up would've been though!
vickyp wrote:davejnick wrote:Kiss. Don't know what his make-up would've been though!
Wouldn't it be the same as for Clam Abuse? Actually I just went off to google a Clam abuse picture and ended up re-reading the entire tour diary because it's so funny. And painful. Oh dear lord, I had forgotten the magnitude of the horror...
SiN1758 wrote:Although I don't think Ginger and Alex get on particularly well these days......
Return to Ginger Music and General Chat
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 133 guests