kitescreech wrote:Just got it (HMV Worcester, £10.99). Played half in the car on the way back home - VERY varied, a lot of songs/styles etc to take in. Stand out track ? "Thats What I want" No 1 Single for sure !
Damian wrote:Many, many plays of this later, I have to say it might be Ginger's best. Seriously.
Silkenone wrote:macc lad wrote:did the Sun review it ???
Unfortunately - the PR guys didn't manage to get me a review copy before I went to NY last week.
Got it now and hopefully will get review in there for Friday next week.
shadow wrote:Im getting the feeling that my hunch about this album which I posted on here before the album came out was spot on-----not crowing `bout it-------but seriously do we not think that theres never been a better time for ginger(as in SOLO artist with his new public-friendly image) to impose himself upon the wider public
macc lad wrote:a single for us fans or the masses ?
skychaserhigh wrote:macc lad wrote:a single for us fans or the masses ?
which do you think would go down well to the general music fan
Return to Ginger Music and General Chat
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 106 guests