Page 1 of 3
What other band would you like to see Ginger play in?

Posted:
7th May 08, 01:01
by Sam
Any band, any period of musical history.
I could see him slotting in quite comfortably with latter day Aerosmith or more recently Mastodon.
Re: What other band would you like to see Ginger play in?

Posted:
7th May 08, 01:05
by Keith Richard
Sam wrote:Any band, any period of musical history.
I could see him slotting in quite comfortably with latter day Aerosmith or more recently Mastodon.
WHAT??????? latter day Aerosmith is (sadly) shite!!

Posted:
7th May 08, 01:17
by Sam
Perhaps, but think of Ginger rocking rhythm guitar to The Other Side and doing harmonies, it would be ace!

Posted:
7th May 08, 01:34
by Sam
Other bands?

Posted:
7th May 08, 01:44
by zachary_storm
i actually really agree wi the aerosmith comment! he'd fit in awesomely & the band would be 100x better!!
i'd love to see him tear it up in buckcherry & faster pussycat...
& since they came out (well... it!) i've always thought he shoulda been in sixx:AM
(...the band who did the heroin diaries soundtrack wi nikki sixx - just incase someone didnt know

)
woulda been amazing!!!

Posted:
7th May 08, 02:17
by spoon_of_grimbo
maybe the replacements? hell, a collaboration with paul westerberg wouldn't be a huge stretch of the imagination for his next non-wildies album - and how awesome would that be?!

Posted:
7th May 08, 09:27
by vanrad
I think a Motley Crue collaboration would be extremely cool, and I believe Ginger and Nikki Sixx where on speaking terms though maybe not now after Ginger left the 'Brides of Destruction', yes even though Sixx had long gone before Ginger got there.
I'm a big fan of Nuno Bettencourt as well, and this would be great to see.

Posted:
7th May 08, 09:51
by Keith Richard
I think Showadywady (shit, I cant even spell the damn band's name!)

Posted:
7th May 08, 10:56
by davejnick
Kiss. Don't know what his make-up would've been though!

Posted:
7th May 08, 11:10
by markE
Status Quo.

Posted:
7th May 08, 11:53
by Sarc
Someone has to say it so let it be me.............MINE.......hang on no i don't have a band, but i bet there's a few people out there who think I should be.
davejnick wrote:Kiss. Don't know what his make-up would've been though!
If Stanley didn't already have the star on his face being the starchild Ginger could have had the star from a bottle of brown ale but now he'll have to settle for panda eyes.

Posted:
7th May 08, 13:24
by wildsam6o
hahah, what a question!
id have to agree with people when they say aerosmith and the replacements
haha, how about nirvana, or something like the butthole surferes, that would be funny

Posted:
7th May 08, 13:42
by Sarc
Hows about The Wurzels

Posted:
7th May 08, 15:00
by oleandershelly
Sarc wrote:Hows about The Wurzels
lol I'm with Sarc on this one. The Wurzels or the Lancashire Hot Pots


Posted:
7th May 08, 16:38
by Sarc
oleandershelly wrote:Sarc wrote:Hows about The Wurzels
lol I'm with Sarc on this one. The Wurzels or the Lancashire Hot Pots

Most people are they just don't want to admit it cuz they think it'll only encourage me.
And it will.