Page 1 of 1

Which one of you is this?

PostPosted: 18th Apr 09, 13:59
by Sarc
According to this weeks B3TA.com question

I'm your biggest Fan

Tell us about your heroes. No. Scratch that.

Tell us about the lengths you've gone to in order to show your devotion to your heroes. Just how big a fan are you?

.
I think I've met many other peoples heroes in my time, without really thinking about it or getting the slightest bit of excitement.

The List (per profession):

Bobby Robson
Jack Charlton
Bobby Charlton
Dwight York
Kieron Dyer (cock)
Robbie Fowlers Wife
(I have no interest in football at all!)

Frank Bruno (who I met shortly after he was accused of beating up his Mrs. Although he was having lunch with his Mrs at the time). I did get his autograph though. He carried around a briefcase with A4 size pics of him and signed them.
(I have no interest in boxing either)

Damon Albarn
Graham Coxon
Dave Rowntree

Justin Hayward
Danni Filth and the varying members of Cradle of Filth. He's short and annoying, but his Mrs is quite nice!
Ginger from The Wildhearts (ok, I was damn excited about that one).


I know Kitescreech is on there and was expecting to hear something from him this week but he seems quiet at the moment, so this wasnt him as the it was submitted under the name Big Smurf and the poster was excited about meeting our Ginge and they're on here are they going to let themselves be known?

PostPosted: 11th May 09, 09:21
by kitescreech
No wasnt me, dont spend much time on B3ta these days.

PostPosted: 3rd Jun 09, 18:49
by colzo666
I've just joined b3ta.. some mental people on there!
What's yer name on it Sarc?

PostPosted: 3rd Jun 09, 18:57
by Sarc
colzo666 wrote:I've just joined b3ta.. some mental people on there!
What's yer name on it Sarc?


Er....guess.

PostPosted: 3rd Jun 09, 21:24
by nig1012
Sarc wrote:
colzo666 wrote:I've just joined b3ta.. some mental people on there!
What's yer name on it Sarc?


Er....guess.


GUESS............. that's almost as stupid as sarc