Page 1 of 1
Tour support

Posted:
30th Jul 09, 23:51
by Sarc
With roughly about six weeks before the first show of the tour in Brighton, there have been no rumours about whos supporting the band on the Chutzpah tour, who do we reckon it could be?
I'm assuming there'll be two bands like there has been for the last few tours. Personally I'm hoping for Tragedy again.

Posted:
30th Jul 09, 23:53
by Dark Lord of Barnet
Eureka Machines!


Posted:
31st Jul 09, 19:38
by vickyp
Dark Lord of Barnet wrote:Eureka Machines!

Much as I would love that to be the case, they've got a load of gigs booked that overlap with the tour so unless they possess the power to be in 2 places at once that looks unlikely
http://eurekamachines.com/gigs.htm

Posted:
31st Jul 09, 22:11
by DangerousBeans
Antiproduct?
New album coming out next month and from the songs i've heard so far it'll be a f**kin belter.
Anyone else had the free Surfin the World MP3?

Posted:
31st Jul 09, 23:50
by Andy
DangerousBeans wrote:Antiproduct?
New album coming out next month and from the songs i've heard so far it'll be a f**kin belter.
Anyone else had the free Surfin the World MP3?
Bloody hell. Antiproduct. Haven't heard anything about them in years. Didn't realise they were still going.

Posted:
1st Aug 09, 00:20
by Chris Davies
Maybe i'm imagining this, tell me if i'm wrong but last I heard Ginger and Alex Kane weren't the best of pals were they?
Could have sworn I read that somewhere.

Posted:
1st Aug 09, 18:22
by jd
SuperCharger?
myspace.com/supercharger666

Posted:
1st Aug 09, 18:23
by Sarc
Beat me to it y'bugger, I'd love it if Supercharger where the support act

Posted:
2nd Aug 09, 10:50
by Cwej
i'd love it if it were scaramamnga six , zen motel , or the stilletoes ... eureka machines and goddamn whores wouldn't be said no to either . maybe heavens basemet will get it , they've been booked on a lot of supports lately and they're not bad ... vix n the kix or the stilletoes or jukebox junkies ....... would hope to hear something soon , i guess proper adverts will be up soon ... if they'd come over , the donnas would be sweet . if its a bigger name than the ones above i'd wanna suggest skindred or blaze bayley cos them am top live

Posted:
2nd Aug 09, 12:20
by Damian
DangerousBeans wrote:Antiproduct?
New album coming out next month and from the songs i've heard so far it'll be a f**kin belter.
Anyone else had the free Surfin the World MP3?
Not next month. Now. My copy is already ordered and being despatched this weekend.

Posted:
2nd Aug 09, 12:45
by vickyp
To have the Scaramanga Six support would be equal parts brilliant and surreal, I would love that to happen!
I've also got a pre-order of the AP album on the way. Suspect they may have a lot of plans tied in with the promotion for the official release, let's hope we see them back over these shores soon.