The jacket rocks. Sadly it wasn't in my stocking this year, but it is only 7 weeks and 5 days off my birthday, so hope springs eternal!Ean wrote:Plus the jacket deserved it.
Ilsa wrote:but it is only 7 weeks and 5 days off my birthday
Ilsa wrote: only 7 weeks and 5 days off my birthday, so hope springs eternal!
Sarc wrote: Still seems ages away so I'll just settle for season two of Dexter starting a week on thursday.
Pudu wrote:Sarc wrote: Still seems ages away so I'll just settle for season two of Dexter starting a week on thursday.
Season two?? Already been on about 2 or 3 months ago!
Sarc wrote:Pudu wrote:Sarc wrote: Still seems ages away so I'll just settle for season two of Dexter starting a week on thursday.
Season two?? Already been on about 2 or 3 months ago!
on itv i dont have digital channels
oleandershelly wrote:WTF Burtonwood enders????? There's not enough incest in Eastenders or Greendale. For those of you who haven't figured out. Ilsa is my best friend int whole wide world, but was Pudu's first girlfriend when they were 16 (and slightly before for Ilsa tut tut tut), Spaniard is Pudu's best friend and my second best friend (have to put that he'll cry if I don't) who has also had a brief fling with one of Pudu's cast off's lol. Not only that me and Pudu have a little boy together and I'm still married to my ex ( not from choice, I did a runner after 4 months of being married about 3 and a half years ago).
Disfunction or what!!!!! It could give Walford a run for it's money. Especially when me and Ilsa get drunk and try to freak people out. Oh and I have seen Kev in the buff on a couple of occasions too. Good old Burtonwood lol
Ilsa wrote:The highlight of todays' episode of Burtonwoodenders was Pudu being quite proud of his first birthday - or anniversary of joining the forum..... bless......
Ean wrote:I hope you pointed out that, as last year was a leap year, he actually missed it by two.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests