In honour of ME, cuz I'm off to see the cure in 32 days

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

In honour of ME, cuz I'm off to see the cure in 32 days

Postby Sarc » 26th Jan 09, 00:10

Just found this and damned near pissed myself laughing.

http://rathergood.com/lolcats
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby vickyp » 26th Jan 09, 01:01

Ha ha, nice one! I love teh lol cats.
Did you see this? Make your own ceiling cat
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds

Postby blackdeathcrew » 26th Jan 09, 17:17

Thats hilarious :lol:
blackdeathcrew
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:30
Location: Worcestershire

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 26th Jan 09, 22:21

haha that's brilliant! i'd forgotten about rathergood.com 'til now; it was about the only random/doss-about site that wasn't blocked on our network back in secondary school, spent many an I.T. lesson trying not to laugh to loud at that site!
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
Image
spoon_of_grimbo
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 19th Aug 07, 13:56
Location: Boston, UK (Home) / Coventry, UK (Uni)


Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests