The Vader Sessions

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

The Vader Sessions

Postby Ean » 29th Aug 06, 19:58

Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby SteveP » 29th Aug 06, 22:53

Brilliant, brilliant, what can I say

Laughed all the way through, especially at what he says when he kills Obi Wan, then the radio in his Tie Fighter
Wise UP.....Wise Out

Professional dwarf arsehole
SteveP
 
Posts: 654
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 16:34
Location: Chester le St.

Postby theprisoner » 31st Aug 06, 13:05

"Oh, Baseball!"

i love this video
and that's the only thing i'm going to say.
theprisoner
 
Posts: 36
Joined: 18th Mar 06, 21:13
Location: Hell

Postby Glen666 » 1st Sep 06, 15:50

Without a doubt, the funniest thing I have ever seen on the internet.

Must have taken days to make but well worth it!
Glen666
 
Posts: 149
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 21:03
Location: Leicester


Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests

cron