Assmask wrote:CJ IS FAT!
He didn't feel fat when I was hugging him at Hard Rock Hell. That ones been added to the Wank Bank for sure
Assmask wrote:CJ IS FAT!
oleandershelly wrote:Assmask wrote:CJ IS FAT!
He didn't feel fat when I was hugging him at Hard Rock Hell. That ones been added to the Wank Bank for sure
Trudi wrote:Plus they *have* all been known to wear their pants outside their trousers...is there something somebody's not telling us?![]()
Ean wrote:oleandershelly wrote:Assmask wrote:CJ IS FAT!
He didn't feel fat when I was hugging him at Hard Rock Hell. That ones been added to the Wank Bank for sure
You're absolutely sure it was CJ?![]()
oleandershelly wrote:Assmask wrote:CJ IS FAT!
He didn't feel fat when I was hugging him at Hard Rock Hell. That ones been added to the Wank Bank for sure
Pudu wrote:Ean wrote:oleandershelly wrote:Assmask wrote:CJ IS FAT!
He didn't feel fat when I was hugging him at Hard Rock Hell. That ones been added to the Wank Bank for sure
You're absolutely sure it was CJ?![]()
It could have been bleeding Random based on her name activity that night!!!! hehe
I love the word, it's up there with a few other sayings like I'll use your tears as lubricant and If you tell anyone your mum will die. All of which (and worse) you've heard me abuse Mara and Pudu with lol
Spaniard wrote:I love the word, it's up there with a few other sayings like I'll use your tears as lubricant and If you tell anyone your mum will die. All of which (and worse) you've heard me abuse Mara and Pudu with lol
Did you think of that all by yourself or did you nick it off somebody else?
Spaniard wrote:By the way you avoided the question I'll take a guess that you did nick it off somebody who is clevererer and funnier
oleandershelly wrote:p.s. It's sad to sign up to a website just to abuse someone
oleandershelly wrote:Ilsa will be about soon and I'm sure she'll give you a tongue thrashing.
Spaniard wrote:OOOOOOOOh! Thats me told off.
As we're on a Wildhearts forum I think I'm safe in saying I've been to more Wildhearts gigs than shell and llsa put together and any toungue thrashing would be welcome![]()
![]()
![]()
Ilsa wrote:oleandershelly wrote:p.s. It's sad to sign up to a website just to abuse someone
*ahem* http://domeofstars.com/forum/index.php? ... =showPostsoleandershelly wrote:Ilsa will be about soon and I'm sure she'll give you a tongue thrashing.
Steady on old girl!
oleandershelly wrote:That's because you're old, but my willy is bigger than your willy so there JC.
oleandershelly wrote:Ilsa wrote:oleandershelly wrote:p.s. It's sad to sign up to a website just to abuse someone
*ahem* http://domeofstars.com/forum/index.php? ... =showPosts
Yeah okay I did it to take the Piss out off the white jacket. But that's different because I did it![]()
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests