He looks fuck all like Johnny Rzeznik (what happened to them they used to be good up until a Boy Named Goo)
I'll find a looky likey for Mr Storm folks don't you worry

Sarc wrote:I'll find a looky likey for Mr Storm folks don't you worry
Sarc wrote:Well we managed to scare Monica off, wonder if Stormy's gonna throw his dummy out now and not post for ages heheheheh
Sarc wrote:In fact here we go with Mr Storms looky likeys
First we have Lesley "I used to be Dirty Den in Eastenders, now I'm just dirty" Grantham
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e257/ ... torm-1.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e257/ ... tham-1.jpg
And second we have Divine from a few John Waters films.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e257/ ... ormtwo.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e257/ ... divine.jpg
Sarc wrote:It's cool Sclly, we look after our own round here, we don't want these young 'uns thinking they've got the run of the place they need to respect ther elders![]()
Dark Lord of Barnet wrote:It's Ray Zell with added facial hair!
scully wrote:...but i do get Keith Urban a lot.
I swear she used to work at the old Barfly in Camden when it used to be at the Falcon - I used to see Zell in there often too, plus Ginger and other assorted (ex at the time) Wildhearts.scully wrote:Dark Lord of Barnet wrote:It's Ray Zell with added facial hair!
If only i knew the vivacious Pandora.....(sigh!)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests