I get married on Friday. Last minute advice?

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Postby nig1012 » 19th Aug 08, 21:15

Image

dude i don't want to be the one to have to tell you but your g string is wonky :lol:
is your silence making you lonely?
or is your lonliness making you silent?
nig1012
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 30th Mar 06, 19:16
Location: crewe

Postby nuno75 » 19th Aug 08, 21:56

First thing I said when I saw that cake was, "Oh c'mon... there are only six strings on there!"
nuno75
 
Posts: 528
Joined: 15th May 07, 22:48

Postby Michael Wade » 20th Aug 08, 00:19

That's quite a cake!

Well, it's done. I got this ring on me left hand to ward off evil spirits.

We drank most of the booze and the band was good. Then went to Italy and ate and drank for 9 days. Anyone ever take the 222 between Florence and Siena? Exciting driving on them wee roads.

Now I am broke, but I still get o go to England for work this year!
Michael Wade
 
Posts: 305
Joined: 8th Apr 06, 19:20
Location: Minneapolis

Postby Michael Wade » 20th Aug 08, 00:27

Nuno, I like the Ramones patch on your boy's lapel.

Congrats. I wonder when Seventies Lord gets married? Maybe we can hire a boat in New York for a triple 1 year anniversary party.
Michael Wade
 
Posts: 305
Joined: 8th Apr 06, 19:20
Location: Minneapolis

Previous

Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests