Manchester Academy - hotels

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Postby Ilsa » 28th Dec 08, 20:20

Pudu wrote:
Ilsa wrote:
Pudu wrote:
Ilsa wrote:
Pudu wrote:The Keeebab place is Abdul's - come out of the academy and turn right. Damn finest in the world! What those sauces are I am not sure but bloody hell what a combination!


Wouldn't know - wasn't offered one after the Wildhearts, although the ones you bought when I took you there after Thunder did smell goodImage


Since when haven't you been able to ask for things????


May I have an Abdul's kebab please, Pudu?


Much better - yes you may!


Thanks, I'll have some chips too while you're out!
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby Pudu » 28th Dec 08, 20:36

Ilsa wrote:
Pudu wrote:
Ilsa wrote:
Pudu wrote:
Ilsa wrote:
Pudu wrote:The Keeebab place is Abdul's - come out of the academy and turn right. Damn finest in the world! What those sauces are I am not sure but bloody hell what a combination!


Wouldn't know - wasn't offered one after the Wildhearts, although the ones you bought when I took you there after Thunder did smell goodImage


Since when haven't you been able to ask for things????


May I have an Abdul's kebab please, Pudu?


Much better - yes you may!


Thanks, I'll have some chips too while you're out!


When did this site turn into a take away order service??? Still its good to see we have pulled it completley off topic again!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Ilsa » 28th Dec 08, 20:45

It's a gift!!! Now where's my kebab??
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby Pudu » 28th Dec 08, 20:57

The same place as 'your' chips!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Andy Santiago » 29th Dec 08, 17:21

No No No! You have all got it wrong!
The gourmet kebab I mentioned is the one opposite Piccadilly bus station. I believe it has the imaginative name 'Piccadilly Kebabs'. Suitably dangerous place with mean looking crack dealers hanging around but the reward for those brave enough of heart is in there in the pitta bread!
I don't know who this pretender to the throne of 'best kebab near the Academy' Abdul is but the true kebab enthusiast knows there is only one serious choice and that is The Gemini takeaway. Michelin star standard of 'Dirty Meat'.
A lad I go to gigs with and myself were giving serious thought to creating a website that rates kebab houses close to music venues throughout the UK, based on our own findings. Would there be much interest in this venture? as the concept is still in it's early stages.
"All fucked up and ready to roll"!!
Andy Santiago
 
Posts: 215
Joined: 26th Feb 06, 22:55
Location: Shitsville DN4.

Postby Pudu » 30th Dec 08, 21:58

No No No No No No ..................... Abdul IS the keebab king. You really have to try them to appreciate them fully. Plus its pretty safe to go in!!!!

Would only be interested in the website if Abdul was instated as 10 out of 10 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Ilsa » 31st Dec 08, 00:14

Pudu wrote:No No No No No No ..................... Abdul IS the keebab king. You really have to try them to appreciate them fully. Plus its pretty safe to go in!!!!
Would only be interested in the website if Abdul was instated as 10 out of 10 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spose I'll have to take your word for it! :cry:
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Previous

Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

cron