How To Post Images To The Board

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Postby Sarc » 7th Mar 08, 11:13

I dont take kindly to sucking up, you have to abuse me like Nige, Ean and Dave if you want me to like you.............................my god that sounded kinky I really do have problems dont I.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby nig1012 » 8th Mar 08, 19:22

Sarc wrote:I dont take kindly to sucking up, you have to abuse me like Nige, Ean and Dave if you want me to like you.............................my god that sounded kinky I really do have problems dont I.


come on mon what ya waiting for
is your silence making you lonely?
or is your lonliness making you silent?
nig1012
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 30th Mar 06, 19:16
Location: crewe

Postby Sarc » 8th Mar 08, 19:28

God no anyone but her she scares me.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Previous

Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests