"The List"

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 10th Aug 08, 20:42

SteveP wrote:That wasn't Boogie Nights you're referring to was it Spoon??


just looked it up, it was Killing Me Softly apparently. miss-graham-themed-nakedness aside, it's a pretty shit film tbh.
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
Image
spoon_of_grimbo
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 19th Aug 07, 13:56
Location: Boston, UK (Home) / Coventry, UK (Uni)

Postby Pudu » 10th Aug 08, 23:13

Ilsa wrote:note: having slightly more depth than a recently mopped floor - post content will also be considered lol


Since when????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby colzo666 » 10th Aug 08, 23:20

I'm gutted no girls (or boys!) have typed out a list which included my name in it yet :(

A 'maybe if yer legal' is as close as I've got..!
Too sweet, too strong
colzo666
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 6th Aug 07, 21:38
Location: Belfast

Postby Ilsa » 12th Aug 08, 19:23

Whilst flicking through Pudu's "FHM" (tart) this afternoon, I stumbled accross a picture of Ewan McGregor, Oleandershelly and I thought he had to be worth a mention on the list.

Nice!
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby oleandershelly » 12th Aug 08, 21:22

Ilsa wrote:Whilst flicking through Pudu's "FHM" (tart) this afternoon, I stumbled accross a picture of Ewan McGregor, Oleandershelly and I thought he had to be worth a mention on the list.

Nice!


Mr McGregor on his bike, with leathers hmmmmmmm. I'd like to throw Heath Ledger in there, but it might get a little messy now :twisted:
oleandershelly
 
Posts: 166
Joined: 28th Aug 07, 16:43

Postby colzo666 » 12th Aug 08, 21:57

I reckon he'd be dead good in bed! ;)
Too sweet, too strong
colzo666
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 6th Aug 07, 21:38
Location: Belfast

Postby oleandershelly » 12th Aug 08, 22:02

colzo666 wrote:I reckon he'd be dead good in bed! ;)


Nah he wouldn't move, it would bne like shagging a corpse :twisted:
oleandershelly
 
Posts: 166
Joined: 28th Aug 07, 16:43

Postby Pudu » 12th Aug 08, 22:35

oleandershelly wrote: Nah he wouldn't move, it would bne like shagging a corpse :twisted:


And you know what thats like??????????????????? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby oleandershelly » 12th Aug 08, 22:41

Pudu wrote:
oleandershelly wrote: Nah he wouldn't move, it would bne like shagging a corpse :twisted:


And you know what thats like??????????????????? :roll: :roll: :roll:


You have to shag a few copses till you find your prince, He'll turn up eventually lol :wink:
oleandershelly
 
Posts: 166
Joined: 28th Aug 07, 16:43

Postby Ilsa » 12th Aug 08, 23:11

oleandershelly wrote:
Pudu wrote:
oleandershelly wrote: Nah he wouldn't move, it would bne like shagging a corpse :twisted:


And you know what thats like??????????????????? :roll: :roll: :roll:


You have to shag a few copses till you find your prince, He'll turn up eventually lol :wink:


And he's always guaranteed to be stiff :shock:
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby oleandershelly » 12th Aug 08, 23:22

Ilsa wrote:
oleandershelly wrote:
Pudu wrote:
oleandershelly wrote: Nah he wouldn't move, it would bne like shagging a corpse :twisted:


And you know what thats like??????????????????? :roll: :roll: :roll:


You have to shag a few copses till you find your prince, He'll turn up eventually lol :wink:


And he's always guaranteed to be stiff :shock:


Or squiggey depending on how long you're with them :lol:
oleandershelly
 
Posts: 166
Joined: 28th Aug 07, 16:43

Postby colzo666 » 12th Aug 08, 23:24

I'm sorry I mentioned it now!

All this corpse talk.. you girls have some sort of fetish!?
Too sweet, too strong
colzo666
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 6th Aug 07, 21:38
Location: Belfast

Postby Ilsa » 12th Aug 08, 23:31

colzo666 wrote:I'm sorry I mentioned it now!

All this corpse talk.. you girls have some sort of fetish!?


Fetish thread, anyone?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby oleandershelly » 12th Aug 08, 23:31

colzo666 wrote:I'm sorry I mentioned it now!

All this corpse talk.. you girls have some sort of fetish!?


Nope we don't have a fetish we have a condition........necrophilia
oleandershelly
 
Posts: 166
Joined: 28th Aug 07, 16:43

Postby Zo » 13th Aug 08, 11:32

erm, erm, what's this?? People from Warrington and Burtonwood??? How bizarre!

anyhoo... list. Mine has been ever-changing but at the moment looks a little something like this...

Josh Homme
Ricky Wilson
Eddie Izzard
David Bowie
Dave Grohl
and random ginger people asand when I spot them.... (but funnily enough, not Ginger!)
Zo
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 1st Mar 06, 19:21
Location: Room 405...

PreviousNext

Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests