Page 1 of 1

Journey

PostPosted: 14th Mar 07, 17:19
by pete
anyone seen Journey on this tour
went to Birmingham last night thought they were amazing really like the new singer

PostPosted: 18th Mar 07, 02:07
by Stuart Brackpool
I was at that gig. It was brilliant! Jeff Scott Soto can really sing though I'm still (pointlessly) hoping for Steve Perry to rejoin. Also wish they'd done Only The Young. Oh well...

PostPosted: 19th Mar 07, 13:24
by pete
i went to manchester last year but i thought this gig was miles better
jeff is very good

PostPosted: 30th Mar 07, 17:03
by Dr.J.Jones
Stuart Brackpool wrote:I was at that gig. It was brilliant! Jeff Scott Soto can really sing though I'm still (pointlessly) hoping for Steve Perry to rejoin. Also wish they'd done Only The Young. Oh well...


Yes unfortunately Steve Perry has moved to San Diego & given up music.