Page 1 of 1
CIRCUS DIABLO

Posted:
2nd Jul 07, 21:56
by Keith Richard
Anyone heard any of the debut album yet? (Ricky Warwick and Billy Morrison). The expectation is that it's going to be killer full on punk flavoured hard rock.
On a related subject, anyone got any (SIC) material? The stuff on MySpazz is awesome.

Posted:
2nd Jul 07, 22:27
by SpikyDave
My mate has/had some (sic) stuff on 7" vinyl - the Eyeball Kicks EP which was top stuff. I found the album on a hooky download site the other week but whichever file-sharing ruffian was in posession of it was not playing ball. Shame.

Posted:
11th Jul 07, 03:56
by Keith Richard
[SIC]'s"I feel so lonely I could die" Is now available on iTunes (UK).....it's fuggin awesome! Been listening to the Circus Diablo album and it's definately a grower. The Almighty it is most definately NOT...but hey, there's only one All Loud, All Wild, All Fuckin' Mighty!!!! Billy Morrison's vocals are not a milion miles away from an Alice Cooper type delivery (nice), and there are definately some classic Ricky Warwick riffs and hook...same for Billy Duffy's lead. It's quite a polished and layered album....dare I say "American" sounding...but it still has that dirty British edge. And yeah for me....Circus Diablo are playing in downtown SF on 18th July.....I am so there!!! SF is due for another quake! Buy this ablum and keep the British flag flying high (seeing as Matt's was just helping out)