Page 1 of 1

WHO IS JAZZY

PostPosted: 1st Aug 07, 00:35
by Jimmy79
I smell something fishy going on

the Wildhearts myspace just posted this bulletin


We've been checking out some of your profiles and 'who is jazzy' added us earlier today.

they've got a song on their profile that has to be heard to be believed! catchy stuff if just a little surreal..

Check them out here

www.myspace.com/whoisjazzy

Love

The Wildhearts

PostPosted: 1st Aug 07, 00:38
by Sarc
Bugger didnt see this message before i posted mine in the cloakroom, so its not just me then thats suspects something about it.

Is anyone else thinking what we're thinking?

PostPosted: 1st Aug 07, 00:43
by fluffygrue
Sarc wrote:Is anyone else thinking what we;re thinking?

Probably, but where would I find a panda at this time of night?

But er, yes, I see what you mean. Hmmmmm.

PostPosted: 1st Aug 07, 00:47
by Sarc
fluffygrue wrote:Probably, but where would I find a panda at this time of night?


Bet Ginge'll have one somewhere :D

Anyways back to Who Is Jazzy, i have a feeling the bald Lunatic is about to make another appearance very soon.

PostPosted: 1st Aug 07, 01:23
by geordierussell
Sarc wrote:
fluffygrue wrote:Probably, but where would I find a panda at this time of night?


Bet Ginge'll have one somewhere :D

Anyways back to Who Is Jazzy, i have a feeling the bald Lunatic is about to make another appearance very soon.


Nah, it's Gingers kidda, Jake.

PostPosted: 1st Aug 07, 09:04
by Ady
My money's on it being Ginger himself. Remember Clam Abuse?? Oh and the kid's Jake.

Well that's my theory.

PostPosted: 1st Aug 07, 09:08
by burgerrock
should we throw this in the cloakroom?

PostPosted: 1st Aug 07, 10:42
by geordierussell
burgerrock wrote:should we throw this in the cloakroom?


YES

PostPosted: 1st Aug 07, 11:17
by Sarc
i think if its any of the dreaded wonder's kids itll be his girl Jasmine

Jazzy - Jasmine
Jazzy - Jake? I think not

PostPosted: 1st Aug 07, 11:27
by burgerrock
I think the conspiracy theories about this need to continue in the cloakroom..

PostPosted: 1st Aug 07, 21:05
by Piedude
I love that song, rather damn catchy and silly...

PostPosted: 1st Aug 07, 22:47
by Sarc
Ginge has now posted a bulletin about it, hes definatley got something to do with this whole Who Is Jazzy thing, the more i listen to it the more i think i recognise certain voices now it maybe wishful thinking but listen very carefully Im sure i can hear Willie Dowling in the background to

PostPosted: 20th Aug 07, 00:53
by gimme
I dont know if anyones noticed, but going through jazzys friends list mcfly are a friend, and everyone on jazzys top firends seems to be a mcfly fan



hmmmmmmmmm



pecuiliar.

PostPosted: 20th Aug 07, 11:38
by Velvet Presley
There is certainly a delicious Clam Abuse ring to that...

I'm sure we won't have to wait long...

PostPosted: 20th Aug 07, 17:29
by Ean
gimme wrote:I dont know if anyones noticed, but going through jazzys friends list mcfly are a friend, and everyone on jazzys top firends seems to be a mcfly fan.

Wow, who knew Sarc was a McFly fan...? :lol: