Page 1 of 1

New Skindred song

PostPosted: 7th Aug 07, 19:35
by gimme
http://www.rainhitsconcrete.co.uk


check it out on there, I really like it, kinda has more of the dub war sound to it.

Re: New Skindred song

PostPosted: 8th Aug 07, 01:22
by SpikyDave
gimme wrote:http://www.rainhitsconcrete.co.uk


check it out on there, I really like it, kinda has more of the dub war sound to it.


Great tune! Cheers for the tip.

I loved Dub War back in the day & have recently got into Skindred as well. Dub War were way ahead of their time - just listen to current UK rap artists such as Dizzee Rascal ('Sirens' & 'Jus' A Rascal' especially), Lethal Bizzle, Kano, Akala, Rodney P etc. for evidence of the rap/ragga/metal hybrid influence Dub War were churning out more than 10 years ago.

IMO Dub War & Skindred are both criminally underrated bands. I'll look forward to a new Skindred album with great enthusiasm. Any word on when its due?

PostPosted: 9th Aug 07, 15:34
by gimme
October 21st i think