Page 1 of 2
catchy little number

Posted:
18th Jul 08, 00:34
by Col
On Backyard Babies website
www.backyardbabies.com

Posted:
18th Jul 08, 07:44
by Mattie
Fuck off and die, yeah sarc?

Posted:
18th Jul 08, 11:10
by cjrodwell
Now that sounds a lot more promising than "People Like People Like......"

Posted:
18th Jul 08, 12:07
by nig1012
Mattie wrote:Fuck off and die, yeah sarc?
sarcy boy upsets yet another boardee


Posted:
18th Jul 08, 12:50
by SteveP
Looking forward to hearing it live in September!!!

Posted:
18th Jul 08, 13:01
by Sarc
Mattie wrote:Fuck off and die, yeah sarc?
What the hell have I done now?
Seriously though what the fuck? I've never even spoken to you man.

Posted:
18th Jul 08, 17:05
by Col
Sarc wrote:[
Seriously though what the fuck? I've never even spoken to you man.
Maybe that's the problem. Have you been ignoring him?

Posted:
18th Jul 08, 17:14
by Sarc
And there was me thinking it was just women that saw their arse when you ignored them, apparently not.

Posted:
18th Jul 08, 23:10
by Mattie
I was merely asking whether 'Fuck Off and Die' was the song he meant

but somehow read Col as Sarc!


Posted:
19th Jul 08, 00:19
by Col
tee hee


Posted:
19th Jul 08, 00:26
by Sarc
I can see how that could have happened, I mean we both have letters in our name.

Posted:
19th Jul 08, 14:06
by sparky
Oh YEAH the boys have done again
Will be checking them out on the 14th of aug


Posted:
19th Jul 08, 15:31
by VladDracii
Mattie wrote:I was merely asking whether 'Fuck Off and Die' was the song he meant

but somehow read Col as Sarc!

Now *that* is a textbook mistake
What a humorous misunderstanding, and of course, calamity ensued

Posted:
20th Jul 08, 21:09
by nig1012
Sarc wrote:Mattie wrote:Fuck off and die, yeah sarc?
What the hell have I done now?
Seriously though what the fuck? I've never even spoken to you man.
yeah mattie get 2 know sarcy a bit before u decide to abuse him in such a way
it was classic though


Posted:
23rd Jul 08, 14:04
by Sarc
Yeah what he said although Mattie did admit he'd made a booboo so I'll let him off this time although I still have no idea how the hell he read Col as Sarc as there arent even any of the same letters in the name thats even better than the time i was at work and meant to say to one of the girls there "Whats up with you y'miserable sod" and actually came out with "Whats up with you y'ugly cow!", still to this day I have no idea how that happened.
ooh look at that another four and it'll be my 1000th post.