Page 1 of 7

"The List"

PostPosted: 8th Aug 08, 20:43
by Ilsa
Pudu recently made reference, in his own characteristically subtle way, to a fantasy list. If you're in a relationship, people you're allowed to fantasise about, and should the unlikely situation arise (I have yet to bump in to Johnny Depp doing his Big Shop at Butonwood Co-Op) you'd be allowed to sleep with.

Here's a glimpse at mine, in no particular order:

Alan Rickman - it was the tight leather pants and black hair in Robin Hood combined with teenage hormones. Not even that Gawd awful song at number 1 for a gazillion years could put me off.

Jim Morrison - the 70's version rather than real-time - this is fantasy after all)

Eddie Steeples - always makes me laugh, and as fit as the proverbial!

Hmm, there's more... but that's just off the top of my head!

Whose on yours?

PostPosted: 8th Aug 08, 21:14
by Col
You

PostPosted: 8th Aug 08, 21:27
by nuno75
I have a hard time thinking about women strictly in terms of sex. I honestly never see a woman and think "I'd like to sleep with her". I'm weird, I know... I recognize beauty and can appreciate it, but it doesn't equate to sex for me. So my list would be more about women I'd like to kiss or be in a relationship with or marry or have kids with... that kind of thing...

A couple of names that come to mind are Emmy Rossum and Alexis Bledel

PostPosted: 8th Aug 08, 21:29
by oleandershelly
Col wrote:You

She'd only make you wear a balaclava and look over your shoulder at Nuno Bettencourt!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

My list is pretty long and changes depending on influences and how much spare time I get lol

Edie Izzard - Fell in love one night after lots of drink and haven't been able to look back since

Conney Bloom - OMFG he's a real life Jack Sparrow and can play the harp

Rufus Seawell - He's count Adamar in a Knights Tale

Lestat from the Anne Rice novels ( Isla didn't say it they had to be real)

Finally the Aero guy from the advert int he towel

PostPosted: 8th Aug 08, 21:33
by Ilsa
How could I forget Eddie Izzard??? The Yemen's best export :P

PostPosted: 8th Aug 08, 21:39
by oleandershelly
How could you forget Lestat, you so know you would. What is it about a man in eye liner and high heels that gets a girl all worked up lol

PostPosted: 8th Aug 08, 21:39
by Pudu
Well as I seem to have inadvertently triggered this thread I guess I had better add to it ....................

Cameron Diaz

Amelia Fox

Sarah Chalke

hmmmmmmmmm ............... need to give this some more thought and add to it at a later time.

Re: "The List"

PostPosted: 8th Aug 08, 21:43
by Pudu
Ilsa wrote: (I have yet to bump in to Johnny Depp doing his Big Shop at Butonwood Co-Op)


You just havent lived hear long enough .......... he is always popping in for the odd bottle and cigs!

PostPosted: 8th Aug 08, 21:45
by Sarc
Daphne from Scooby Doo (not Sarah Michelle Gellar)

April O'neil from Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles

Daria from Daria

and for real Pauly Perret from NCIS

PostPosted: 8th Aug 08, 21:47
by Pudu
Sarc wrote:Daphne from Scooby Doo (not Sarah Michelle Gellar)



How could I forget about Daphne phwooooaarrrrrr!

PostPosted: 8th Aug 08, 21:52
by Pudu
.......................... and have to go for an older lady ............ Marge Simpson :wink:

PostPosted: 8th Aug 08, 21:58
by Ean
oleandershelly wrote:Conney Bloom - OMFG he's a real life Jack Sparrow and can play the harp

Sorry to bring your fantasy crashing down, but he's miming. :P

Anyhoo, while I'm here...

KT Tunstall

Jewel Staite from Firefly

Alyson Hannigan

Another vote for Sarah Chalke

The apparently quite in demand Pauley Perrette from NCIS

Oh, and if we're being a bit inappropriate I'd like Ilsa too. :wink:




Oh dear... WOOT 2000th POST :coat:

PostPosted: 8th Aug 08, 22:02
by Ilsa
oleandershelly wrote:How could you forget Lestat, you so know you would. What is it about a man in eye liner and high heels that gets a girl all worked up lol


Oh my..... almost makes immortality an afterthought 8)

As for Mr Bloom - I know what harpist-like digit-skilled dexterity you're thinking of you cheeky minx :twisted:

I could also do some serious damage to Dave Grohl.

PostPosted: 8th Aug 08, 22:03
by oleandershelly
Ean wrote:
oleandershelly wrote:Conney Bloom - OMFG he's a real life Jack Sparrow and can play the harp

Sorry to bring your fantasy crashing down, but he's miming. :P



Who cares if the instrument makes a sound as long as he makes the right actions lol

He plays guitar and that's enough, the Harp was just n extra extra

PostPosted: 8th Aug 08, 22:06
by oleandershelly
Ilsa wrote:
oleandershelly wrote:How could you forget Lestat, you so know you would. What is it about a man in eye liner and high heels that gets a girl all worked up lol


Oh my..... almost makes immortality an afterthought 8)

As for Mr Bloom - I know what harpist-like digit-skilled dexterity you're thinking of you cheeky minx :twisted:

I could also do some serious damage to Dave Grohl.


Guitarist/Harpist same dexterity. Dave Grohl in lycra, a personal fave of mine lol