Page 1 of 1

I'm Offski... To Reading Anyhoo

PostPosted: 20th Aug 08, 18:59
by Ean
Right, me wetsuit's packed and I'm off to Reading now, so play nice for Auntie Zo and Auntie Trudi, or... well, or nothing really - but I might tut disapprovingly at your posts when I get back.

Look out for my rather good Smiley Bones flag in the campsite anyone who's going (and feel free to join us if there's a bit of tentspace and you want some company), and I'll see you all at Eureka Machines on Sunday.

Have a good Bank Holiday weekend. :D

PostPosted: 20th Aug 08, 22:45
by Andy
A Smiley Bones flag Ean. Can you put a pic up of it please.

PostPosted: 20th Aug 08, 23:37
by Ean
It's 3 feet x 2 feet, and it's rather lovely. :D

Image

PostPosted: 21st Aug 08, 12:53
by Zo
If you see Josh Homme - please lick him for me.

*sob*

PostPosted: 21st Aug 08, 12:59
by Andy
Yes very good it is Ean. Cheers. Did you make it yourself or did you buy it? I'd love to have one. Thanks for posting pic.

PostPosted: 24th Aug 08, 18:41
by vickyp
yeah, where did you get that flag?

PostPosted: 25th Aug 08, 15:55
by Tiggie
Fuck, why did I not look at this thread before I went? Oh yeah, 'cause the bloody dog ate the cable from phone to computer.

PostPosted: 25th Aug 08, 23:47
by Ean
Andy wrote:Yes very good it is Ean. Cheers. Did you make it yourself or did you buy it? I'd love to have one. Thanks for posting pic.

I got it from this place. You send them the artwork and they'll put it on a flag for you.