Page 1 of 1

I'll believe it when I see it

PostPosted: 10th Oct 08, 12:46
by davejnick
According to the BBC, "Chinese Democracy" has a release date. Again.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7662833.stm

PostPosted: 10th Oct 08, 13:17
by Assmask
LOL

I knew what this was going to be about before I even opened it.

Hope it's true.

PostPosted: 10th Oct 08, 14:16
by Sarc
Right well in that case I shall here and now announce that if Chinese Democracy does actually get released on the 23rd of November I will infact show my arse in Woolworths.

PostPosted: 10th Oct 08, 15:23
by blackdeathcrew
I've been following this story on a GNR forum for a few weeks now, and it does seem that maybe at last it may be released \m/

PostPosted: 10th Oct 08, 18:18
by nig1012
Sarc wrote:Right well in that case I shall here and now announce that if Chinese Democracy does actually get released on the 23rd of November I will infact show my arse in Woolworths.


forget the 15 year anniversary gig this is one event we should all meet up for. to see sarcy boy get arrested for an obscene act :lol:

dude you've got to do it somewhere where we can all get to plus isn't that day on a sunday

PostPosted: 10th Oct 08, 18:41
by spoon_of_grimbo
Sarc wrote:I will infact show my arse in Woolworths.


meh, i'd do that for three quid and a twix.

PostPosted: 10th Oct 08, 21:32
by Jason_scorching_past
blackdeathcrew wrote:I've been following this story on a GNR forum for a few weeks now, and it does seem that maybe at last it may be released \m/


Also with the songs being used in Rock band and that film they mention, it could well be true. With all the leaks and licensed tracks though is there going to be much unheard material on it?

The only song I have heard and liked is "Better", the other stuff didn't sound great to me.