Page 1 of 4
Too Many Fucking Smilies, Man!

Posted:
24th Oct 08, 12:25
by nig1012
mine still ain't here

but you know what

i'm not to bothered now

cus i'm having so much fun

with these here EMOTiCONS the're ace

now you see me

now you don't he he he he

Posted:
24th Oct 08, 12:33
by Sarc
nig1012 wrote:mine still ain't here

but you know what

i'm not to bothered now

cus i'm having so much fun

with these here EMOTiCONS the're ace

now you see me

now you don't he he he he
This one

reminds me of something i said to a lass I was seeing a while ago, she came round one night and I told her I couldnt see her, she asked why so I replied
"Cuz I'm behind the sofa"
Badumtish.


Posted:
24th Oct 08, 13:07
by nig1012
Sarc wrote:nig1012 wrote:mine still ain't here

but you know what

i'm not to bothered now

cus i'm having so much fun

with these here EMOTiCONS the're ace

now you see me

now you don't he he he he
This one

reminds me of something i said to a lass I was seeing a while ago, she came round one night and I told her I couldnt see her, she asked why so I replied
"Cuz I'm behind the sofa"
Badumtish.

nice one

i think that is actually me favourite at the mo.who did these anyway? i first noticed them on Ean's sig? did he have owt to do with 'em. cus if so it's

and

and a big


Posted:
24th Oct 08, 13:08
by Pudu
Sarc wrote:nig1012 wrote:mine still ain't here

but you know what

i'm not to bothered now

cus i'm having so much fun

with these here EMOTiCONS the're ace

now you see me

now you don't he he he he
This one

reminds me of something i said to a lass I was seeing a while ago, she came round one night and I told her I couldnt see her, she asked why so I replied
"Cuz I'm behind the sofa"
Badumtish.

Arrgggghhh my eyes are getting all confused with all these jumping, hiding, whistling and bowing movements in one bloody post. Ah well they are now in 3 consecutive posts so it can mess with everyone elses senses as well as mine!!!


Posted:
24th Oct 08, 13:09
by Pudu
Bugger it has gone onto a seperate page!!

Posted:
24th Oct 08, 13:10
by Sarc
nig1012 wrote:[/img] and a big

You want to jump Ean's bones do you? I think he might have something to say about that let alone your good lady.

Posted:
24th Oct 08, 13:26
by Pudu
Sarc wrote:nig1012 wrote:[/img] and a big

You want to jump Ean's bones do you? I think he might have something to say about that let alone your good lady.
Now, now Sarc. Your just trying to twist words there me thinks! Like that never happens on here usually


Posted:
24th Oct 08, 13:38
by Sarc
Little innocent me? twisting words? with my reputation? Sir how dare you.

Posted:
24th Oct 08, 13:54
by Pudu
Remember that court that Nig was on about? Well you have jsut been found guilty young man!
Throw yourself to yourself for punishment!!!!

Posted:
24th Oct 08, 14:17
by Sarc
If anyone needs me I'll be over there giving meself a good thrashing.

Posted:
24th Oct 08, 14:23
by Ilsa
Sarc wrote:If anyone needs me I'll be over there giving meself a good thrashing.
Now there's a mental image I could have done without at lunchtime!

Posted:
24th Oct 08, 15:16
by Ean
nig1012 wrote:nice one

i think that is actually me favourite at the mo.who did these anyway? i first noticed them on Ean's sig? did he have owt to do with 'em. cus if so it's

and

and a big

Aw.

Yep, they're all... well mostly... apart from the ones I borrowed from here... and a couple that I adapted... my own work.
I'll probably regret this, but I'm taking requests for three more to make it up to fifty of them. Any suggestions?

Posted:
24th Oct 08, 15:23
by Pudu
Well swearing seems to go on quite regularly on here so how about a fucking one??
Yeah you were right about regretting it........

Posted:
24th Oct 08, 15:50
by Sarc
How about one with a judges wig and gavel seeing as we seem to have acquired a court room and another for being thrown to the Sarc heheheh

Posted:
24th Oct 08, 16:07
by nig1012
i was gonna be immature (cus most of us can relate) and say a wanking one, but i don't know in what context we'd ever use it. but it'd be fun anyway.