Page 1 of 1

New Year's Resolutions?

PostPosted: 31st Dec 08, 02:29
by Michael Wade
OK let's here them. I am going to try and swear less.

PostPosted: 31st Dec 08, 02:38
by Col
To stop having sex






















with myself 8)

PostPosted: 31st Dec 08, 03:17
by geordierussell
I made a resolution many years back and I have never broken it. And it is.....




to never make another new year resolution.

Re: New Year's Resolutions?

PostPosted: 31st Dec 08, 03:43
by spoon_of_grimbo
Michael Wade wrote:OK let's here them. I am going to try and swear less.


i'm going to try and swear more.... creatively.

in all seriousness though, i'm gonna try and increase my fitness. not full on obsessively, just a bit more regular exercise.

PostPosted: 31st Dec 08, 18:07
by skychaserhigh
Col wrote:To stop having sex






















with myself 8)





WANKER :wink:

PostPosted: 31st Dec 08, 18:11
by Col
ex wanker - if I stick to the resolution :D

PostPosted: 31st Dec 08, 19:04
by Pudu
Once again haven't made one and have no intention of doing - takes up far too much thinking time trying to come up with them!

PostPosted: 1st Jan 09, 02:41
by Mattie
Col wrote:ex wanker - if I stick to the resolution :D


Tried that before
Failed miserably

PostPosted: 1st Jan 09, 12:18
by Pudu
Mattie wrote:
Col wrote:ex wanker - if I stick to the resolution :D


Tried that before
Failed miserably


So your still a wanker then? :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 1st Jan 09, 13:00
by oleandershelly
To never watch the Royal Family again. It just gets on my tits soooooo badly.

PostPosted: 1st Jan 09, 18:28
by Col
Welll i broke mine already :D

PostPosted: 3rd Jan 09, 21:21
by Tiggie
To give up thinking about giving up smoking.
So far, so good.

Good luck Col!