Page 1 of 1

EUREKA MACHINES - sunday wolverhampton

PostPosted: 13th Jan 09, 20:50
by nig1012
any of you lovely people going?

PostPosted: 13th Jan 09, 23:06
by lob
I wish, but saturday night I have a serious birthday session with my Georgian neighbour - no driving for me next day.

Give the fellas's a shout fom me though.

Steve

PostPosted: 14th Jan 09, 03:26
by spoon_of_grimbo
if i wasn't entirely skint right now, i'd abso-fuckin-lutely be there. fuck my lack of employment :(

PostPosted: 14th Jan 09, 15:48
by percy
I hope to be there, but money is tight obviously!

PostPosted: 14th Jan 09, 15:56
by Stuart Brackpool
When the chuff was this sorted? Bloody hell, I'm out of touch. If at all possible, I'm there! Better check out where 'there' is...

PostPosted: 14th Jan 09, 20:50
by vickyp
*copy, paste* Look here:

FRIDAY 16th JANUARY – The Royal Oak, ILKESTON
SATURDAY 17th JANUARY – Vintage Rock Bar, DONCASTER
SUNDAY 18TH JANUARY – Little Civic, WOLVERHAMPTON
FRIDAY 23RD JANUARY – Hark to Towler, BURY
SATURDAY 24TH JANUARY – Mad Ferret, PRESTON
FRIDAY 30TH JANUARY – Marr’s Bar, WORCESTER
SATURDAY 31ST JANUARY – Equitruck @ Jericho Tavern, OXFORD
SUNDAY 1ST FEBRUARY – The Viper Rooms, HARROGATE
FRIDAY 13TH FEBRUARY – Brudenell Social Club, LEEDS
FRIDAY 20TH FEBRUARY – Dry Bar, MANCHESTER

The Wolverhampton gig is £6 according to the Civic website.

I'm going to Leeds, unsurprisingly enough. Was toying with the idea of Doncaster but then I remembered I have something else on. And if I go to Harrogate I'll have to visit the in-laws. :? Perhaps I could sneak in and not let them know we're in town...

PostPosted: 15th Jan 09, 11:40
by blackdeathcrew
Me and the wife will be going to the Worcs gig 8)

PostPosted: 17th Jan 09, 02:35
by Cwej
am looking at wolvo , worcs and mancs

PostPosted: 18th Jan 09, 16:45
by Arm Squirrel
If you'd like to hear what the Eureka Machines sounded like in Croydon on the 10th go to www.theparanoidsquirrel.com Afterwards find the nearest venue to you that they're playing and attend.

PostPosted: 19th Jan 09, 11:34
by percy
They were fantastic again last night! Truely awesome stuff, and great great fun! :D

I'm sooo looking forward to the Worcester show now!

P