Page 1 of 1

Guitar Hero World Tour

PostPosted: 16th Jan 09, 18:19
by Ady
Had this for Christmas off the wife, the full band set for the wii. Great fun, anyone else a fan?? I've suggested putting some WH tunes on, on the guitar hero message board. Anyone else with me??

Well it works for me - who can't play guitar. Or Drums.

PostPosted: 16th Jan 09, 18:40
by gimme
anyone see the backyard babies faceplates for the games guitar they were selling on the last tour?

PostPosted: 16th Jan 09, 19:13
by Pudu
Def second that Ady. I have 2 guitars with World Tour, GH2 & 3 for the Xbox and have been trawling to try and find any WH songs on Xbox LIve and there are none to be found (well not by me anyway).

I also cant play guitar but it doesnt stop me playing away with a Ginger swing and swagger, walking round the room like its a stage and planting my foot on the monitor (sofa!!!!).

Would love it if someone could manage to get any WH songs done using the song builder function thing but I think its beyond my non-musical abilities!

PostPosted: 16th Jan 09, 19:15
by Pudu
Oh and I also have a WH sticker on the Guitar Hero guitar thanks to a very nice pressie at Christmas. Thank you Oleandershelly Image

PostPosted: 16th Jan 09, 20:20
by vickyp
gimme wrote:anyone see the backyard babies faceplates for the games guitar they were selling on the last tour?


yes, I've seen 'em on e-bay. There's loads of others too, but not so many band ones.

PostPosted: 16th Jan 09, 21:09
by shockingcandy
Went to a party over between Christmas and New Year and someone brought along the full kit. You can imagine the fun that was had when beer is introduced to the equation!

+1 for Wildhearts tunes on the next version!

PostPosted: 16th Jan 09, 22:10
by oleandershelly
You can design your own Vinyl fronts for the guitars or your Xbox, Wii, phone anything here. I found it too late or Pudu would have had a Wildhearts designed front for both his Xbox and Guitar.

http://www.skinmania.com/tegobuilder/Start.aspx

I spent ages designing some. Didn't sae the images though

PostPosted: 17th Jan 09, 09:23
by Ady
There is a Backyard Babies track available in the online store, so if they can get on there, so can the WH i say.

Pudu wrote:I also cant play guitar but it doesnt stop me playing away with a Ginger swing and swagger, walking round the room like its a stage and planting my foot on the monitor (sofa!!!!)!


Yeah i'm the same, i catch myself doing the rock poses too, until i realised that my blinds are quite see through, don't want to go outside to the sound of clapping, or laughing.

So....if we all ambush the GH forum about a WH track? Also which track would you want? The obvious choice would be IWGWTPG, but i'd probably choose Sick of Drugs if you're going to choose a single. I'd also love something on the last album on there.....possibly Revolution or Bi Polar Baby. Destroy all monsters would be good.

Sky babies anyone?? That'd be fantastic.

PostPosted: 17th Jan 09, 10:38
by Pudu
Ady wrote: Also which track would you want?


Far too many to choose from. I just started to answer that question and changed my mind four times before I got to type them!! Is it too greedy to ask for them all??

PostPosted: 17th Jan 09, 11:24
by Col
On the xbox there's B Babies and Hellacopters track. My kids love them, it's a good introduction to decent music for them.

PostPosted: 17th Jan 09, 12:06
by Ilsa
Pudu wrote:Would love it if someone could manage to get any WH songs done using the song builder function thing but I think its beyond my non-musical abilities!


You know someone who has the musical ability to do it, but what are the chances of him doing it?!

PostPosted: 17th Jan 09, 20:31
by Pudu
Col wrote:On the xbox there's B Babies and Hellacopters track. My kids love them, it's a good introduction to decent music for them.


Ooohh will have to take a look for the B Babies one!

PostPosted: 17th Jan 09, 20:33
by Pudu
Ilsa wrote:
Pudu wrote:Would love it if someone could manage to get any WH songs done using the song builder function thing but I think its beyond my non-musical abilities!


You know someone who has the musical ability to do it, but what are the chances of him doing it?!


Well there is zero and then a long long long long long long way below that is the chances that he will do it! Actually its a long way below that too!