Mindless Self Indulgence last friday

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Mindless Self Indulgence last friday

Postby Sarc » 18th Jan 09, 21:09

Fucking top night with the exception of Bring me The Hairspray who where just plain shite also where Dir En Grey, Japanese band with a german name playing second rate Korn, never a good mix.

However. I would like to know who the three people where who asked If I was Sarc from the board (I was wearing a WH shirt) when I said I was they giggled and ran off leaving me quite confused.
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Re: Mindless Self Indulgence last friday

Postby Damian » 18th Jan 09, 23:22

Sarc wrote:Fucking top night with the exception of Bring me The Hairspray who where just plain shite also where Dir En Grey, Japanese band with a german name playing second rate Korn, never a good mix.

...and except for not calling me earlier in the evening and saying "I'm in The Hatchet, are you coming for a drink?" :D

You bugger.

Nah, glad you had a good night!
Damian
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: 11th Feb 06, 02:14
Location: Bristol, UK

Re: Mindless Self Indulgence last friday

Postby vickyp » 19th Jan 09, 00:20

Sarc wrote:Dir En Grey, Japanese band with a german name playing second rate Korn, never a good mix.


Ah. I wanted to see them on this tour, due to an unhealthy obsession with Japanese J-Rock. I guess I'm not missing anything.

Sarc wrote:However. I would like to know who the three people where who asked If I was Sarc from the board (I was wearing a WH shirt) when I said I was they giggled and ran off leaving me quite confused.


Fame at last!
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds


Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

cron