Page 1 of 2
Amanda Palmer (yup her again) Electric Ballroom 4th Feb

Posted:
19th Jan 09, 13:47
by Sarc
She's back again for another one off, other than Mr Ean and I who else is going?

Posted:
19th Jan 09, 14:11
by SiN1758
Am a recent convert to Ms Palmer - ticket being booked Friday (payday) - am really lookin forward to it!!

Posted:
19th Jan 09, 16:24
by Ean
These guys are supporting in London :-
http://www.myspace.com/detektivbyran
And Ms Palmer's looking for somewhere to crash before the gig...
AFP's Blog

Posted:
19th Jan 09, 20:01
by spoon_of_grimbo
why do all the awesome gigs happen when i'm skint?!?!

Posted:
19th Jan 09, 20:04
by Sarc
spoon_of_grimbo wrote:why do all the awesome gigs happen when i'm skint?!?!
Thats because you're a fucking student.

Posted:
19th Jan 09, 20:09
by spoon_of_grimbo
Sarc wrote:spoon_of_grimbo wrote:why do all the awesome gigs happen when i'm skint?!?!
Thats because you're a fucking student.
sounding bitter there sarc!
...how OLD are you again?

Posted:
19th Jan 09, 20:12
by Sarc
I'm not bitter, I'm off to the gig and I'm 28 so possibly one of the younger members of the board so y;can't push the age button with me there.
Maybe if you stopped spending all your money on beer and rohypnol you might be able to afford to go to the gigs or y'know maybe do a think called saving.

Posted:
19th Jan 09, 22:27
by Arabiandisco
Maybe. It is nearly on my birthday, and I haven't had any other ideas...

Posted:
19th Jan 09, 22:32
by shockingcandy
I have tickets! Woop! And we are going by train and have a hotel so I can get pissed this time! Woop again!

Posted:
19th Jan 09, 22:40
by Ean
Best start deciding on a pub then - this gig is looking like it'll have a bigger turnout than the last WH meetup...


Posted:
19th Jan 09, 23:06
by shockingcandy
Too right! Anyone recommend one? We are planning to spend the afternoon in Camden NOT spending any money (yeah right).

Posted:
20th Jan 09, 12:40
by Sarc
Worlds end, it's the only decent one down Camden High street plus it's well easy to find.

Posted:
20th Jan 09, 13:58
by Radish
Good Mixer? Dublin Castle?

Posted:
20th Jan 09, 21:28
by Ean
Sarc wrote:Worlds end, it's the only decent one down Camden High street plus it's well easy to find.
Ah yes, been there before.
Preferable to the Dublin Castle if only because it's not miles away from the venue.

Posted:
3rd Feb 09, 14:14
by Sarc
So c'mon then what times everyone gonna be at Worlds end pub in Camden tomorrow that's going to see Palmer?