Eureka Machines & JoePatroni @ The Marrs Bar, Worcester!

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Eureka Machines & JoePatroni @ The Marrs Bar, Worcester!

Postby percy » 28th Jan 09, 13:50

Image

This is gonna be AWESOME! You won't want to miss it, trust me! 8)

P
percy
 
Posts: 116
Joined: 24th Mar 06, 18:40

Postby blackdeathcrew » 29th Jan 09, 11:05

Yep, I hope to be there
blackdeathcrew
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:30
Location: Worcestershire

Postby Ean » 29th Jan 09, 19:35

Aye, I shall be there. :D
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby percy » 29th Jan 09, 23:02

Ahh, I knew I could count on you guys! Oh yeah...

*shameless bump*

That's better! See you tomorrow!

P
percy
 
Posts: 116
Joined: 24th Mar 06, 18:40

Postby percy » 31st Jan 09, 17:44

Thanks to those that came along - hope you all had a good night!

P
percy
 
Posts: 116
Joined: 24th Mar 06, 18:40

Postby blackdeathcrew » 31st Jan 09, 19:49

Well, we didn't make it, as my wife was really unwell :( Hope they come back again soon
blackdeathcrew
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:30
Location: Worcestershire

Postby Ean » 1st Feb 09, 16:20

percy wrote:Thanks to those that came along - hope you all had a good night!

P

Aye, excellent. Joe Patroni were good too.

Cheers for sorting it Percy. :D
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby percy » 2nd Feb 09, 12:16

It was a pleasure!

As for EM coming back, I'm hoping that we can sort something for April. Obviously more shameless plugging to come as and when! lol

P
percy
 
Posts: 116
Joined: 24th Mar 06, 18:40

Postby blackdeathcrew » 2nd Feb 09, 19:27

percy wrote:It was a pleasure!

As for EM coming back, I'm hoping that we can sort something for April. Obviously more shameless plugging to come as and when! lol

P


Fantastic to hear that. You wouldn't believe how gutted I was to miss friday
blackdeathcrew
 
Posts: 578
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 13:30
Location: Worcestershire


Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests