Page 1 of 1

BACKYARD BABIES APRIL UK TOUR

PostPosted: 9th Feb 09, 23:19
by nig1012
don't have the dates at hand at the mo but the babies are doing a co headlining tour with the RASMUS (yeah i dont get it either) but i know that wolves date is on fri 10th and notts rescue rooms is the day after. i'm far too lazy but maybe some kind soul would put the dates up for everyone to look at

PostPosted: 10th Feb 09, 00:14
by vickyp
Where's that google thing that Ean found again? :wink:

    6 Apr 2009 - Concorde 2, Brighton
    7 Apr 2009 - Cockpit, Leeds
    8 Apr 2009 - Academy 3, Manchester
    9 Apr 2009 - Heaven, London
    10 Apr 2009 - Wulfrun Hall, Wolverhampton
    11 Apr 2009 - Rescue Rooms, Nottingham

Leeds Cockpit again! Woo!
er, can they leave the Rasmus at home for that one?

Brighton on the 6th then Leeds on the 7th? I think someone needs a map.

PostPosted: 10th Feb 09, 11:23
by Pudu
Oh bugger! Thats more money I am gonna have to spend! Looks as though Rasmus are the last band on so will be an early night for me cos I dont wanna watch them!

PostPosted: 10th Feb 09, 12:53
by Pauly
Arseholes :? I'm going to be in NYC that week :x

PostPosted: 10th Feb 09, 13:14
by SteveP
Oh what a surprise, one visit to the North East in 10 years, guess we have to wait another 10 eh Col??? :( :( :( :(

PostPosted: 10th Feb 09, 15:57
by Andwah
I missed the Babies last time but i'm pleased they're not coming up here so i don't have to be in the same room as the Rasmus.

PostPosted: 10th Feb 09, 20:02
by Sarc
God knows what you lot are bitching about, I saw the Rasmus live a year or two ago and was totally blown away and saw the Backyard Babies and was bored shitless, maybe I got the Babies on a bad day but give the Rasmus a chance.

PostPosted: 10th Feb 09, 21:20
by fiffiff
Sarc wrote:God knows what you lot are bitching about, I saw the Rasmus live a year or two ago and was totally blown away


Then you'll have to check also their first albums. Their funky roots are waiting to be discovered also outside Finland. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwLcB-pSzpI

(the best Backyard Babies gig I've seen was 2005 when they were supporting Social D in the States. They played only 30 minutes and the most of the songs they played were from Total 13 album)

PostPosted: 10th Feb 09, 21:58
by nig1012
Sarc wrote:give the Rasmus a chance.


NO cus they're shit 8)

PostPosted: 10th Feb 09, 22:02
by Pudu
nig1012 wrote:
Sarc wrote:give the Rasmus a chance.


NO cus they're shit 8)


Hear Hear!