Assmask wrote:As ever Nuno, very impressive, I do like the dynamics in your songs and your mastery of the drums and quality of the sound you're getting would be impressive on a studio + full band perspective.
On your advice, as I told you I think, I got a GNX, I went for the GNX4 and I love it, I pipe it directly into my Edirol UA-25 and I'm getting a reasonably good sound, but nothing like a clean and crisp a sound as you are.
Sorry man. Not sure what to tell you, other than the "amp" I have set up is a custom one that I kind of tweaked until I liked it. I do get some pretty wicked hiss in the background though. The only reason you don't hear it is because I silence out the empty areas in the music.
If you listen to my song "Touch", you'll notice that at the end just as the final chord starts to fade out, it comes back in and swells back up to full volume before dropping off dead all at one time. The entire reason I did that is because I could not for the life of me get that last chord to ring out without the hiss coming in and being too audible too early... so that was my imaginative way of covering it up. I took that last chord, copied and pasted it and flipped it around backwards, then blended it with itself.