Page 1 of 1

hello...

PostPosted: 20th Feb 09, 19:44
by genesimmons
...is this a nice place to be? are you all lovely people?

PostPosted: 20th Feb 09, 19:52
by vickyp
yes, usually this bit here in the cloakroom is the best bit, however it's a little quiet at the mo.

PostPosted: 20th Feb 09, 19:55
by genesimmons
i tried to add a third option but i think i spacked it up. dang. glad to hear it's a nice place to rest my bones for a while

PostPosted: 20th Feb 09, 19:58
by Ean
You should be able to edit the poll. I think?

PostPosted: 20th Feb 09, 20:01
by genesimmons
Ean wrote:You should be able to edit the poll. I think?


i'm too embarrassed to do that now ...i like your name. who came up with that funny spelling?

PostPosted: 20th Feb 09, 20:03
by Ean
genesimmons wrote:
Ean wrote:You should be able to edit the poll. I think?


i'm too embarrassed to do that now ...i like your name. who came up with that funny spelling?
Oh, it was just a genius thought on my part! :P

What was the third option?

Incidentally, the voting suggests that Vicky's wrong, and it is in fact not a lovely place to be. :?

PostPosted: 20th Feb 09, 20:15
by genesimmons
Ean wrote:
genesimmons wrote:
Ean wrote:You should be able to edit the poll. I think?


i'm too embarrassed to do that now ...i like your name. who came up with that funny spelling?
Oh, it was just a genius thought on my part! :P

What was the third option?

Incidentally, the voting suggests that Vicky's wrong, and it is in fact not a lovely place to be. :?


option 3: i have herpes and have other things more pressing to worry about

PostPosted: 20th Feb 09, 20:20
by Ean
˄ Better?

PostPosted: 20th Feb 09, 22:18
by Pudu
I can see there are literally some votes in this poll!!!!!

PostPosted: 20th Feb 09, 23:43
by vickyp
Ean wrote:Incidentally, the voting suggests that Vicky's wrong


Impossible. I refute your research. Your sample group was clearly not large enough!

PostPosted: 21st Feb 09, 13:09
by genesimmons
vickyp wrote:
Ean wrote:Incidentally, the voting suggests that Vicky's wrong


Impossible. I refute your research. Your sample group was clearly not large enough!


i will admit this poll is hardly scientific in its grounding, but it is interesting to note the large percentage of herpes sufferers that frequent this Board

PostPosted: 21st Feb 09, 13:20
by Sarc
It's not herpes it's all of my own.

Eyethangew