Enough ambiguous titles... Let's see about headcount

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Enough ambiguous titles... Let's see about headcount

Postby VladDracii » 21st Feb 09, 00:16

Stamp time draws ever closer, and it's been a good five years since I last saw my boys (and girl) infact, I was merely a schoolboy (shudder)

Who's coming to the one off RACHEL STAMP gig then?

(VickyP, if you are, I guarantee you your vinyl this time :P )
"...I said Plum!"
VladDracii
 
Posts: 168
Joined: 23rd Apr 08, 19:13
Location: Eastbourne

Postby vickyp » 21st Feb 09, 01:07

argh, I really want to be there but not sure if I can. Might have to confer with my london peeps and see who else is going.
Eureka Machines new single 'Everyone Loves You' - OUT NOW!
www.eurekamachines.com
vickyp
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 10th Jun 06, 01:35
Location: Leeds

Postby neil » 16th Jul 09, 18:12

It's a bit late now, but I was there. What a fantastic night too.

Happy news, fresh off myspace:

Hey Stamp encounterers,

Keep 'em peeled for news of RACHEL STAMP Winter tour dates!

TWO excuses for wearing a fur coat...

x
neil
 
Posts: 79
Joined: 19th Feb 06, 01:24
Location: Birmingham


Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests