Page 1 of 1

Orange Amps

PostPosted: 7th Apr 09, 12:49
by Keith Richard
Just bought a Tiny Terror combo. What a piece of kit! I had read good things about tone and power but never expected this kind of perfomance. Very simple, very cute, very British, VERY COOL! I'm completely blown away and have a huge grin on my face. :lol:

anyone else here use Orange rigs? I have Rockerverb50 with 2 * 12' cab back in SF but it's 110 volt and just way too extreme for my needs - will be sold to some lucky bar steward.

PostPosted: 7th Apr 09, 18:04
by Andwah
2 twelve foot cones is bound to be a little extreme, heading to Marty McFly proportions. :P

PostPosted: 15th Apr 09, 10:43
by longgoneloser
Orange Amps are every rocker's dream. And the Tiny Terror is no exception. Fuckin amazing.

PostPosted: 15th Apr 09, 10:55
by Pauly
I'm thinking about something like this, my Marshall is just too damn loud, even for the rehearsal room my band rents.

PostPosted: 15th Apr 09, 11:04
by Keith Richard
Andwah wrote:2 twelve foot cones is bound to be a little extreme, heading to Marty McFly proportions. :P


It's OK, I also designed the Stonehenge models for Spinal Tap :lol:

PostPosted: 15th Apr 09, 11:06
by Keith Richard
Pauly wrote:I'm thinking about something like this, my Marshall is just too damn loud, even for the rehearsal room my band rents.


I urge you to give the TT combo a test drive....you will not be disappointed.

PostPosted: 15th Apr 09, 11:41
by longgoneloser
Isn't the words "Marshall" and "too loud" an oxymoron? Kinda like saying "Christian Punk".

PostPosted: 15th Apr 09, 12:07
by Pauly
Keith Richard wrote:I urge you to give the TT combo a test drive....you will not be disappointed.


Next time I'm in GuitarGuitar I shall :D

lonegoneloser wrote:Isn't the words "Marshall" and "too loud" an oxymoron? Kinda like saying "Christian Punk".


When your drummer moans that you're too loud, and the master volume is at two, then you know you're too loud :wink: :lol:

PostPosted: 15th Apr 09, 15:50
by beerofthedark
Pauly wrote:When your drummer moans that you're too loud, and the master volume is at two, then you know you're too loud :wink: :lol:

surely the answer then is to get a louder drummer? :?

PostPosted: 15th Apr 09, 16:10
by Pauly
beerofthedark wrote:
Pauly wrote:When your drummer moans that you're too loud, and the master volume is at two, then you know you're too loud :wink: :lol:

surely the answer then is to get a louder drummer? :?


He is loud, but a JCM800 is louder :wink:

PostPosted: 15th Apr 09, 17:28
by Ean
Pauly wrote:
beerofthedark wrote:
Pauly wrote:When your drummer moans that you're too loud, and the master volume is at two, then you know you're too loud :wink: :lol:

surely the answer then is to get a louder drummer? :?


He is loud, but a JCM800 is louder :wink:

Pish, he clearly needs to bulk up a bit.

Buy him some dumbbells or something (and a pair of 2B sticks). :wink:

PostPosted: 15th Apr 09, 18:00
by Pauly
I'll give him some of the stuff Cartman used....

Image