nine inch nails/janes addiction dates

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

nine inch nails/janes addiction dates

Postby markE » 14th Apr 09, 13:28

http://www.nme.com/news/nine-inch-nails/44015

joint dates in manchester and o2 arena apparently.
why do i have to ignore you to get your attention?
markE
 
Posts: 764
Joined: 18th May 06, 13:53

Postby Ean » 14th Apr 09, 22:47

Woot! Got my tickets! :D
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby Col » 16th Apr 09, 08:52

How much are tickets, I heard £70.
Col
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 17:28

Postby Ean » 16th Apr 09, 12:02

Nah, they were about 35 quid all in.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser


Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

cron