THERAPY? for download festival 2009

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

THERAPY? for download festival 2009

Postby wildsam6o » 21st Apr 09, 01:14

Therapy have been confirmed for download this yeah (thank god)

details can be found here

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/home/
wildsam6o
 
Posts: 382
Joined: 5th Feb 08, 19:14
Location: midlands

Postby neiljunkster » 21st Apr 09, 09:40

.... and so have Backyard Babies!!! Therapy? and Backyard Babies in the same announcement! Im still cleaning up my desk as a result of the excitement caused by said announcement!
The boss aint happy, but its my fingers that are getting sticky, not his!!!
neiljunkster
 
Posts: 98
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 14:43
Location: Ashington

Postby Pudu » 21st Apr 09, 10:01

Must admit I had written off going to Download until I saw the announcement last night. Having to re-evaluate it all now!!!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby godofhaircare » 21st Apr 09, 10:08

You couldnt pay me to go this.

I can understand the appeal of a festival but the bands I'd wanna see I'd rather see at their own headline gig in a club or decent sized venue not in a freezing muddy field.
godofhaircare
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 15th Feb 06, 12:41
Location: Glasgow

Postby Pudu » 21st Apr 09, 11:24

Last few times I have been it has been roasting hot and not an ounce of mud in sight anywhere. In fact only had one wet festival since 99!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby neiljunkster » 21st Apr 09, 13:03

Aye every time ive been to Download its been boiling and ive come back like a fucking tomato! Cant say ive been to many bad festivals weather wise although last year at Leeds was pretty bad. I was only there for the day and managed to lose a pair of socks and me trainers in the mud!
At one point i think i may have shed a tear.
Any way back on topic, this year is gonna be a killer!
neiljunkster
 
Posts: 98
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 14:43
Location: Ashington

Postby Col » 21st Apr 09, 21:20

Reading 92 wasn't too clever!
Col
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 17:28


Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests