Page 1 of 1

THERAPY? for download festival 2009

PostPosted: 21st Apr 09, 01:14
by wildsam6o
Therapy have been confirmed for download this yeah (thank god)

details can be found here

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/home/

PostPosted: 21st Apr 09, 09:40
by neiljunkster
.... and so have Backyard Babies!!! Therapy? and Backyard Babies in the same announcement! Im still cleaning up my desk as a result of the excitement caused by said announcement!
The boss aint happy, but its my fingers that are getting sticky, not his!!!

PostPosted: 21st Apr 09, 10:01
by Pudu
Must admit I had written off going to Download until I saw the announcement last night. Having to re-evaluate it all now!!!

PostPosted: 21st Apr 09, 10:08
by godofhaircare
You couldnt pay me to go this.

I can understand the appeal of a festival but the bands I'd wanna see I'd rather see at their own headline gig in a club or decent sized venue not in a freezing muddy field.

PostPosted: 21st Apr 09, 11:24
by Pudu
Last few times I have been it has been roasting hot and not an ounce of mud in sight anywhere. In fact only had one wet festival since 99!

PostPosted: 21st Apr 09, 13:03
by neiljunkster
Aye every time ive been to Download its been boiling and ive come back like a fucking tomato! Cant say ive been to many bad festivals weather wise although last year at Leeds was pretty bad. I was only there for the day and managed to lose a pair of socks and me trainers in the mud!
At one point i think i may have shed a tear.
Any way back on topic, this year is gonna be a killer!

PostPosted: 21st Apr 09, 21:20
by Col
Reading 92 wasn't too clever!