Page 1 of 2

Give me old, give me new, let me know you feel it too....

PostPosted: 29th Apr 09, 22:30
by Ilsa
Ladies and Gentlemen, once more Mr Pudu stands before you charged with a most grevious crime....

I present to you the evidence:

On my MSN "share a message" thingy, I tend to pop a lyric in there.

Pudu specially requested that I change my last one for some reason. Anyways, accommodating as ever, I changed it to "Give me old, give me new, let me know you feel it too..."

Today in'toffice I happened to mention I'd changed my MSN message as requested. To which he replied, "Yeah, I know, but what's it from? It's driving me mad" Or some such near-blasphemus (sic?) comment.

A massive Wildhearts fan he reckons.

Hmmmmm Image

PostPosted: 29th Apr 09, 22:36
by Pudu
And what was the lyric that you changed it for exactly?????

PostPosted: 29th Apr 09, 22:45
by Ilsa
Pudu wrote:And what was the lyric that you changed it for exactly?????


Don't try distracting from your own sin!!

PostPosted: 29th Apr 09, 22:45
by spoon_of_grimbo
isn't it "let me know you feel it too" though?

PostPosted: 29th Apr 09, 22:49
by Pudu
What Ilsa fails to point out is that I got it straight away when I didnt have music shouting out of my PC. And come on, own up to those previously listed lyrics.......

PostPosted: 29th Apr 09, 22:50
by Ilsa
spoon_of_grimbo wrote:isn't it "let me know you feel it too" though?

Image
Pudu wrote:What Ilsa fails to point out is that I got it straight away when I didnt have music shouting out of my PC. And come on, own up to those previously listed lyrics.......

Very poor defence!

PostPosted: 30th Apr 09, 00:17
by Ean
I think the court needs to hear the other lyric before a decision can be made. :twisted:

PostPosted: 30th Apr 09, 08:13
by Ilsa
Bugger - looks like this little stunt has backfired on me somewhat Image

PostPosted: 30th Apr 09, 10:14
by Pudu
You still haven't fessed up tho have you? I think the court may look at you more leniently if you admit to it yourself rather than forcing me into telling all!!!!

PostPosted: 30th Apr 09, 10:19
by Ilsa
I change the line every month or so, I can't be expected to remember them all!!

PostPosted: 30th Apr 09, 10:20
by Pudu
However if you scroll down you will see all of your last statuses so it is still visible!!!! Next argument????

PostPosted: 30th Apr 09, 10:48
by Ilsa
Pudu wrote:However if you scroll down you will see all of your last statuses so it is still visible!!!! Next argument????


Shut yer face!!! lol

PostPosted: 30th Apr 09, 10:58
by Pudu
I think the accuser protesteth too much! ................. And does not answer questions posed to her your honour!

PostPosted: 30th Apr 09, 10:59
by Ilsa
I think we're going off at a tangent here.....

PostPosted: 30th Apr 09, 11:06
by Pudu
If the accuser can not answer a simple straightforward question then how can she be relied upon to be trustworthy to provide evidence that is straightforward and believable? I ask the court for this case to be thrown out and for it to move on to something much more worthy!