Page 1 of 1
Ean likes Spongebob Squarepants

Posted:
7th May 09, 20:58
by Damian
It has just been bought to my attention that Ean is the proud owner of a Spongebob Squarepants ukelele. Is there any truth in this? We need to know.
Re: Ean likes Spongebob Squarepants

Posted:
8th May 09, 12:26
by beerofthedark
Damian wrote:It has just been bought to my attention that Ean is the proud owner of a Spongebob Squarepants ukelele. Is there any truth in this? We need to know.
All true, and he attends secret ukelele jam sessions in seedy underground bars in Soho too.

Posted:
8th May 09, 12:27
by Sarc
The hesitation, it's all about the hesitation.
Re: Ean likes Spongebob Squarepants

Posted:
8th May 09, 13:06
by Ean
beerofthedark wrote:Damian wrote:It has just been bought to my attention that Ean is the proud owner of a Spongebob Squarepants ukelele. Is there any truth in this? We need to know.
All true, and he attends secret ukelele jam sessions in seedy underground bars in Soho too.
You make it sound so sordid!
Alas there is no truth to the Spongebob Uke rumour.


Posted:
8th May 09, 13:08
by Sarc
Yeah right thats cock of the poppiest variety, we where all there Beany we heard the words come out of your mouth, well it was more what you didnt say than what you did but the hesitation was there and it's the hesitation that proved you guilty

Posted:
8th May 09, 15:20
by Damian
Can I just point out that Sarc did not change the subject heading.
Re: Ean likes Spongebob Squarepants

Posted:
8th May 09, 15:39
by beerofthedark
Ean wrote:You make it sound so sordid!

Alas there is no truth to the Spongebob Uke rumour.

ukeleles
are sordid.
And there's no smoke without a fire Ean, how else to explain your in-depth knowledge of the tuning properties of the Spongebob uke? huh? answer me that if you can?

Posted:
9th May 09, 14:39
by Nickinvincible
Ean mate you're busted. You totally own one.


Posted:
9th May 09, 15:16
by Ean
Like you wouldn't...


Posted:
9th May 09, 15:55
by Sarc
As the hole gets deeper...........
Re: Ean likes Spongebob Squarepants

Posted:
9th May 09, 19:05
by spoon_of_grimbo
beerofthedark wrote:ukeleles are sordid.
my old english teacher played a badass uke! admittedly he was fucking mental, but in a good way! people who actually play ukelele for the fun of it (rather than the few who own one to look a bit "eccentric") are awesome!

Posted:
9th May 09, 19:12
by Nickinvincible
Nice photo Ean. You've got nice white walls in your instrument room at home


Posted:
10th May 09, 12:52
by vickyp
Ah, now I've seen it that is a bit different. A flying V ukelele? I would totally buy that if I saw one.

Posted:
10th May 09, 14:43
by Sarc
vickyp wrote:Ah, now I've seen it that is a bit different. A flying V ukelele? I would totally buy that if I saw one.
I'm sure Mr Ean would let buy his I'm pretty sure he's wanting to jettison any evidence of him owning one now after the revelation the other night

Posted:
11th May 09, 18:08
by davejnick
Actually, I wouldn't mind one of those myself....