Page 1 of 1

FNM Roll Call?

PostPosted: 15th May 09, 23:53
by VladDracii
Goes without saying I'm there [Brixton]

Anyone else fortunate enough to get tickets?

PostPosted: 16th May 09, 00:46
by Col
I'm soooooo envious. Would give up a bollock to see them up North.

PostPosted: 16th May 09, 10:47
by blackdeathcrew
I couldn't get tickets for it unfortuntely :evil:

PostPosted: 16th May 09, 12:03
by Trash
Yes i'm going, got pre-sale tickets through the O2 priority thing 8)

PostPosted: 16th May 09, 16:03
by Iain Mc
I'll be there, my tickets arrived this very morn.

PostPosted: 16th May 09, 18:04
by Andy
Col wrote:I'm soooooo envious. Would give up a bollock to see them up North.


Saw them way back in 1990 at The Mayfair, Newcastle. Fantastic.

PostPosted: 18th May 09, 11:45
by Andy Santiago
I'll be seeing them at Download and missing Motley for them so they better be as good as they were back in the day.
This Brixton gig leaves a bad taste in my mouth as Download billed the FNM gig as a 'UK Exclusive' and this was a major factor in myself and Mrs Santiago shelling out a bastard fortune on Download tickets.

PostPosted: 18th May 09, 15:13
by VladDracii
I totally agree with you mate

I am unbelievably pissed off about that

But still couldn't conjure up the will to boycott the event.

PostPosted: 22nd May 09, 20:39
by SiN1758
Am not doing Download this year, so this is one gig I'm really looking forward to!