Page 1 of 1

Daft Punk iPhone app

PostPosted: 19th Jul 09, 09:48
by wildsam6o
Hey everyone, if you have an iphone, you have to download this app

Its called IPUNK

and its basically a load of sounds that daft punk use live onstage, but you can basically make your own song with them, i recomend you download it, its got hours of fun in it :)

and the best thing is its free

PostPosted: 19th Jul 09, 12:22
by spoon_of_grimbo
nothing personal or anything, but i hate people who wank on and on about iphones and "apps" like i hate being punched in the face, so with that in mind, shove your iphone up your arse.

again, nothing personal :lol:

PostPosted: 19th Jul 09, 12:25
by wildsam6o
hahaha, thats fair enough :)

PostPosted: 19th Jul 09, 12:33
by vickyp
There's no harm in mentioning it if other folk might be interested.

However for the intrests of public service posting we should probably mention that other smart phones are available. ;)

PostPosted: 19th Jul 09, 13:14
by melx
spoon_of_grimbo wrote:nothing personal or anything, but i hate people who wank on and on about iphones and "apps" like i hate being punched in the face, so with that in mind, shove your iphone up your arse.

again, nothing personal :lol:



:lol: I just spit tea everywhere!!!


.......... I figured it wasn't just me who felt like this. :wink:

The day I buy an iPhone (or own any telephone that's worth more than £50) is the day my soul dies. :lol:

PostPosted: 19th Jul 09, 15:37
by VladDracii
spoon_of_grimbo wrote:nothing personal or anything, but i hate people who wank on and on about iphones and "apps" like i hate being punched in the face, so with that in mind, shove your iphone up your arse.

again, nothing personal :lol:


mate i've been reading stuff you've written since i've been on this board and you are so fucking close to me it's unreal

:)

PostPosted: 22nd Jul 09, 10:14
by vanrad
It's funny how a little bit of electronics causes so much love and also so much hate.

I love my iPhone and I'm proud. Thankyou wildsam6o for recommending an app. I shall go on the App Store and download this gem shortly.

Let's face it whether people realise it or not - most people will soon be using an Phone with very similar technology. I can remember everyone hating mobiles when they first came out (me included) and now everyone has one..... it's called progress!

PostPosted: 22nd Jul 09, 11:58
by wildsam6o
haha, very well said.
Enjoy it! Its got hours of fun in it :)