Help Tracking Down Some Tracks

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Help Tracking Down Some Tracks

Postby geordierussell » 7th Jul 06, 15:13

I wonder if any of you could help me.

I am currently looking for a load of obscure/hard(ish) to find tracks for a liitle project.
Some I have on vinyl but am waiting for my USB turntable to arrive so that I can convert them.

If any of you kind souls could help, please drop me a line.

This link is to the tracks. http://geordierussell.instone.net/Jukebox/666-ABC.htm
geordierussell
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: 9th Mar 06, 18:59
Location: chesterfield

Postby Andy » 7th Jul 06, 17:14

I just had a very quick look at your list and you have Anthrax for Fast As A Shark. It's actually by Accept.
Andy
 
Posts: 350
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 23:26
Location: Middlesbrough

Postby beerofthedark » 7th Jul 06, 17:39

What format are you looking for those? cos I've got a fair few of 'em on Cd and/or .mp3/.wma.
I'm away next week, but I can look at getting some of those on a cd for ya after that, if that's what you're looking for?
Some class there stuff by the way, i like the 60s garage tunes. Bit of Nuggets rifferama there.
Ayo, lesson here, Bey. You come at the king, you best not miss. - Omar
beerofthedark
 
Posts: 325
Joined: 28th Feb 06, 18:28
Location: East London

Postby geordierussell » 7th Jul 06, 22:26

thanks.

i am looking for mp3s if poss.
geordierussell
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: 9th Mar 06, 18:59
Location: chesterfield

Postby Dave C » 8th Jul 06, 18:35

Check your emails. 8)
Dave C
 
Posts: 330
Joined: 15th Feb 06, 20:31
Location: Barrow in Furness, Lancashire, England.

Postby tex » 8th Jul 06, 21:55

Also, Too Drunk to Fuck is on Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death.

But I'm nit picking!!! Good list, btw!!!
Did you lie to us, Tony?
tex
 
Posts: 94
Joined: 13th Feb 06, 22:23

Postby geordierussell » 9th Jul 06, 22:30

I'll post the list of what I am planning tomorrow.

You will be impressed.
geordierussell
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: 9th Mar 06, 18:59
Location: chesterfield

Postby SuperJake » 9th Jul 06, 23:05

Black Rose and Bad Reputation shouldn't b too hard to find, I own Black Rose, but not BR yet.
SuperJake
 
Posts: 157
Joined: 7th Mar 06, 23:08

Postby geordierussell » 10th Jul 06, 10:28

SuperJake wrote:Black Rose and Bad Reputation shouldn't b too hard to find, I own Black Rose, but not BR yet.


I have both on vinyl. Just haven't converted them.
geordierussell
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: 9th Mar 06, 18:59
Location: chesterfield

Postby geordierussell » 20th Jul 06, 13:00

Thanks to everyone who has help me out so far. Any other help would be appreciated.

Still a few outstanding here http://tinyurl.com/g939x

And here is what I am putting together. It a mega-playlist for my ipod with some of the best/most influencial rock tracks ever. There will no doubt be some arguments over some of the stuff, by it's my list. http://tinyurl.com/q8nqz
geordierussell
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: 9th Mar 06, 18:59
Location: chesterfield

Postby beerofthedark » 20th Jul 06, 14:44

will see what i can do - i have a couple of the full albums you're looking for and some of the individual tracks too. compiling them as and when i get time.
Whole thing looking good tho 8)
Ayo, lesson here, Bey. You come at the king, you best not miss. - Omar
beerofthedark
 
Posts: 325
Joined: 28th Feb 06, 18:28
Location: East London


Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests