Page 1 of 1

Help Tracking Down Some Tracks

PostPosted: 7th Jul 06, 15:13
by geordierussell
I wonder if any of you could help me.

I am currently looking for a load of obscure/hard(ish) to find tracks for a liitle project.
Some I have on vinyl but am waiting for my USB turntable to arrive so that I can convert them.

If any of you kind souls could help, please drop me a line.

This link is to the tracks. http://geordierussell.instone.net/Jukebox/666-ABC.htm

PostPosted: 7th Jul 06, 17:14
by Andy
I just had a very quick look at your list and you have Anthrax for Fast As A Shark. It's actually by Accept.

PostPosted: 7th Jul 06, 17:39
by beerofthedark
What format are you looking for those? cos I've got a fair few of 'em on Cd and/or .mp3/.wma.
I'm away next week, but I can look at getting some of those on a cd for ya after that, if that's what you're looking for?
Some class there stuff by the way, i like the 60s garage tunes. Bit of Nuggets rifferama there.

PostPosted: 7th Jul 06, 22:26
by geordierussell
thanks.

i am looking for mp3s if poss.

PostPosted: 8th Jul 06, 18:35
by Dave C
Check your emails. 8)

PostPosted: 8th Jul 06, 21:55
by tex
Also, Too Drunk to Fuck is on Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death.

But I'm nit picking!!! Good list, btw!!!

PostPosted: 9th Jul 06, 22:30
by geordierussell
I'll post the list of what I am planning tomorrow.

You will be impressed.

PostPosted: 9th Jul 06, 23:05
by SuperJake
Black Rose and Bad Reputation shouldn't b too hard to find, I own Black Rose, but not BR yet.

PostPosted: 10th Jul 06, 10:28
by geordierussell
SuperJake wrote:Black Rose and Bad Reputation shouldn't b too hard to find, I own Black Rose, but not BR yet.


I have both on vinyl. Just haven't converted them.

PostPosted: 20th Jul 06, 13:00
by geordierussell
Thanks to everyone who has help me out so far. Any other help would be appreciated.

Still a few outstanding here http://tinyurl.com/g939x

And here is what I am putting together. It a mega-playlist for my ipod with some of the best/most influencial rock tracks ever. There will no doubt be some arguments over some of the stuff, by it's my list. http://tinyurl.com/q8nqz

PostPosted: 20th Jul 06, 14:44
by beerofthedark
will see what i can do - i have a couple of the full albums you're looking for and some of the individual tracks too. compiling them as and when i get time.
Whole thing looking good tho 8)