Off On Tour

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Off On Tour

Postby geordierussell » 26th Jul 06, 20:19

I am off on the road next week with Vixen, House Of Lords and Jack Viper.

Is anyone going to any of the gigs? If so let me know and we can meet up for a beer.
Aug 1 2006 8:00 JB's Dudley
Aug 2 2006 8:00 Camden Underworld London
Aug 4 2006 8:00 Bradford Rio Bradford
Aug 5 2006 8:00 Nottingham Rock City Nottingham
Aug 7 2006 7:00 Crewe Limelight Crewe.

Hopefully see one or two of you there.
geordierussell
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: 9th Mar 06, 18:59
Location: chesterfield

Postby Col » 26th Jul 06, 20:48

Are you a roadie, groupie or just watching?
Col
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 17:28

Postby geordierussell » 26th Jul 06, 20:49

lowly roadie.
geordierussell
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: 9th Mar 06, 18:59
Location: chesterfield

Postby Col » 26th Jul 06, 23:02

That's fuckin cool not lowly.
Col
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 17:28

Postby geordierussell » 27th Jul 06, 00:16

I'll let you know how cool it is when I get back.
geordierussell
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: 9th Mar 06, 18:59
Location: chesterfield

Postby bennympls » 27th Jul 06, 02:06

If you could snatch a pair of soiled undees from the Vixen tour bus I would gladly pay you 40 quid.
bennympls
 
Posts: 115
Joined: 6th May 06, 01:11

Postby geordierussell » 27th Jul 06, 11:51

bennympls wrote:If you could snatch a pair of soiled undees from the Vixen tour bus I would gladly pay you 40 quid.


I let you have then for nowt when I am finished with them
geordierussell
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: 9th Mar 06, 18:59
Location: chesterfield

Postby nig1012 » 27th Jul 06, 22:54

we live 10 mins away from the limelight in crewe so me and the mrs might be in there you`ll have 2 wear a wildhearts top so we can pick u out
nig1012
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 30th Mar 06, 19:16
Location: crewe

Postby geordierussell » 27th Jul 06, 23:19

nig1012 wrote:we live 10 mins away from the limelight in crewe so me and the mrs might be in there you`ll have 2 wear a wildhearts top so we can pick u out


I was looking for my Wildies tshirt today but couldn't find it. If you or the mrs is wearing one I will see you.
geordierussell
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: 9th Mar 06, 18:59
Location: chesterfield

Postby geordierussell » 4th Aug 06, 08:47

if anyone is coming to the nottingham show give me a buzz.
07891638258
geordierussell
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: 9th Mar 06, 18:59
Location: chesterfield


Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests