Page 1 of 1
Off On Tour

Posted:
26th Jul 06, 20:19
by geordierussell
I am off on the road next week with Vixen, House Of Lords and Jack Viper.
Is anyone going to any of the gigs? If so let me know and we can meet up for a beer.
Aug 1 2006 8:00 JB's Dudley
Aug 2 2006 8:00 Camden Underworld London
Aug 4 2006 8:00 Bradford Rio Bradford
Aug 5 2006 8:00 Nottingham Rock City Nottingham
Aug 7 2006 7:00 Crewe Limelight Crewe.
Hopefully see one or two of you there.

Posted:
26th Jul 06, 20:48
by Col
Are you a roadie, groupie or just watching?

Posted:
26th Jul 06, 20:49
by geordierussell
lowly roadie.

Posted:
26th Jul 06, 23:02
by Col
That's fuckin cool not lowly.

Posted:
27th Jul 06, 00:16
by geordierussell
I'll let you know how cool it is when I get back.

Posted:
27th Jul 06, 02:06
by bennympls
If you could snatch a pair of soiled undees from the Vixen tour bus I would gladly pay you 40 quid.

Posted:
27th Jul 06, 11:51
by geordierussell
bennympls wrote:If you could snatch a pair of soiled undees from the Vixen tour bus I would gladly pay you 40 quid.
I let you have then for nowt when I am finished with them

Posted:
27th Jul 06, 22:54
by nig1012
we live 10 mins away from the limelight in crewe so me and the mrs might be in there you`ll have 2 wear a wildhearts top so we can pick u out

Posted:
27th Jul 06, 23:19
by geordierussell
nig1012 wrote:we live 10 mins away from the limelight in crewe so me and the mrs might be in there you`ll have 2 wear a wildhearts top so we can pick u out
I was looking for my Wildies tshirt today but couldn't find it. If you or the mrs is wearing one I will see you.

Posted:
4th Aug 06, 08:47
by geordierussell
if anyone is coming to the nottingham show give me a buzz.
07891638258