Page 1 of 1

Cardiacs gig in November (and top support)

PostPosted: 1st Aug 06, 18:43
by Damian
Cardiacs are playing London Astoria on November 10 - and support is Jon Poole's band The Goddamn Whores, meaning you can finally hear more than the one song that's been on their Myspace for ages...

...perhaps they'll be selling stuff at the gig too?

Edit: just noticed that Ginger will be in the line-up. This gig suddenly became unmissable...

PostPosted: 1st Aug 06, 23:16
by nig1012
why are they always only in fuckin shitsville

PostPosted: 2nd Aug 06, 00:22
by Damian
nig1012 wrote:why are they always only in fuckin shitsville


I don't think they were planning to do any gigs - but they asked people for a measure of how interested they'd be in a gig and that was the response.

They did the same last year (and filmed it) and ended up putting on a little tour leading up to it. Fingers crossed (although I'm going to London anyway)...

PostPosted: 2nd Aug 06, 12:17
by eyeheartsatan
I guess I'll be seeing u all in the pond then.


"We call them Accidont's because we DON't want them to happen!"