Page 1 of 1

Who's going to leeds festival?

PostPosted: 17th Aug 06, 13:58
by Sully
I am. Anyone else off here?

PostPosted: 17th Aug 06, 15:32
by neiljunkster
Yeah im going but im only there on the Friday. Couldnt get weekend tickets so just went for the one day ticket.

PostPosted: 17th Aug 06, 17:43
by Sully
I bought a weekend ticket off ebay yesterday. £140. Not bad

PostPosted: 17th Aug 06, 21:56
by SuperJake
I'm going to reading :D .

PostPosted: 18th Aug 06, 10:00
by ArcticFox
Sully wrote:I bought a weekend ticket off ebay yesterday. £140. Not bad


Tut Tut :wink:

I'm going... should get there Friday Morning and home straight after Muse on Sunday.... 2 nights in a tent is quite enough thank you!

Really looking forward to it though :D

PostPosted: 18th Aug 06, 10:26
by Sully
I get there thursday morning and leave monday morning. and i'm not bothering taking a tent. hardcore.

PostPosted: 18th Aug 06, 11:30
by Damian
I'm going to Reading. I'm also going to V - but happily given the current state of weather, just on a Sunday day ticket (to see Radiohead)...

PostPosted: 20th Aug 06, 12:01
by nig1012
I`m going 4 the w/end with the mrs the daughter her boyfriend, me mate me sister and her daughters and will be wearing me wildhearts t shirts as usual 2 advertise the great man so if u see a drunken slaphead wiv a motley looking crew come and say hi