"The List"

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

"The List"

Postby Ilsa » 8th Aug 08, 20:43

Pudu recently made reference, in his own characteristically subtle way, to a fantasy list. If you're in a relationship, people you're allowed to fantasise about, and should the unlikely situation arise (I have yet to bump in to Johnny Depp doing his Big Shop at Butonwood Co-Op) you'd be allowed to sleep with.

Here's a glimpse at mine, in no particular order:

Alan Rickman - it was the tight leather pants and black hair in Robin Hood combined with teenage hormones. Not even that Gawd awful song at number 1 for a gazillion years could put me off.

Jim Morrison - the 70's version rather than real-time - this is fantasy after all)

Eddie Steeples - always makes me laugh, and as fit as the proverbial!

Hmm, there's more... but that's just off the top of my head!

Whose on yours?
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby Col » 8th Aug 08, 21:14

You
Col
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: 12th Feb 06, 17:28

Postby nuno75 » 8th Aug 08, 21:27

I have a hard time thinking about women strictly in terms of sex. I honestly never see a woman and think "I'd like to sleep with her". I'm weird, I know... I recognize beauty and can appreciate it, but it doesn't equate to sex for me. So my list would be more about women I'd like to kiss or be in a relationship with or marry or have kids with... that kind of thing...

A couple of names that come to mind are Emmy Rossum and Alexis Bledel
nuno75
 
Posts: 528
Joined: 15th May 07, 22:48

Postby oleandershelly » 8th Aug 08, 21:29

Col wrote:You

She'd only make you wear a balaclava and look over your shoulder at Nuno Bettencourt!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

My list is pretty long and changes depending on influences and how much spare time I get lol

Edie Izzard - Fell in love one night after lots of drink and haven't been able to look back since

Conney Bloom - OMFG he's a real life Jack Sparrow and can play the harp

Rufus Seawell - He's count Adamar in a Knights Tale

Lestat from the Anne Rice novels ( Isla didn't say it they had to be real)

Finally the Aero guy from the advert int he towel
oleandershelly
 
Posts: 166
Joined: 28th Aug 07, 16:43

Postby Ilsa » 8th Aug 08, 21:33

How could I forget Eddie Izzard??? The Yemen's best export :P
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby oleandershelly » 8th Aug 08, 21:39

How could you forget Lestat, you so know you would. What is it about a man in eye liner and high heels that gets a girl all worked up lol
oleandershelly
 
Posts: 166
Joined: 28th Aug 07, 16:43

Postby Pudu » 8th Aug 08, 21:39

Well as I seem to have inadvertently triggered this thread I guess I had better add to it ....................

Cameron Diaz

Amelia Fox

Sarah Chalke

hmmmmmmmmm ............... need to give this some more thought and add to it at a later time.
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Re: "The List"

Postby Pudu » 8th Aug 08, 21:43

Ilsa wrote: (I have yet to bump in to Johnny Depp doing his Big Shop at Butonwood Co-Op)


You just havent lived hear long enough .......... he is always popping in for the odd bottle and cigs!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Sarc » 8th Aug 08, 21:45

Daphne from Scooby Doo (not Sarah Michelle Gellar)

April O'neil from Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles

Daria from Daria

and for real Pauly Perret from NCIS
Did you just say "Pig Flute"?

http://www.amiatwat.com

Please welcome a new kind of Mod
Sarc
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: 25th Apr 07, 22:27
Location: Brighton

Postby Pudu » 8th Aug 08, 21:47

Sarc wrote:Daphne from Scooby Doo (not Sarah Michelle Gellar)



How could I forget about Daphne phwooooaarrrrrr!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Pudu » 8th Aug 08, 21:52

.......................... and have to go for an older lady ............ Marge Simpson :wink:
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Ean » 8th Aug 08, 21:58

oleandershelly wrote:Conney Bloom - OMFG he's a real life Jack Sparrow and can play the harp

Sorry to bring your fantasy crashing down, but he's miming. :P

Anyhoo, while I'm here...

KT Tunstall

Jewel Staite from Firefly

Alyson Hannigan

Another vote for Sarah Chalke

The apparently quite in demand Pauley Perrette from NCIS

Oh, and if we're being a bit inappropriate I'd like Ilsa too. :wink:




Oh dear... WOOT 2000th POST :coat:
Last edited by Ean on 8th Aug 08, 22:17, edited 1 time in total.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby Ilsa » 8th Aug 08, 22:02

oleandershelly wrote:How could you forget Lestat, you so know you would. What is it about a man in eye liner and high heels that gets a girl all worked up lol


Oh my..... almost makes immortality an afterthought 8)

As for Mr Bloom - I know what harpist-like digit-skilled dexterity you're thinking of you cheeky minx :twisted:

I could also do some serious damage to Dave Grohl.
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby oleandershelly » 8th Aug 08, 22:03

Ean wrote:
oleandershelly wrote:Conney Bloom - OMFG he's a real life Jack Sparrow and can play the harp

Sorry to bring your fantasy crashing down, but he's miming. :P



Who cares if the instrument makes a sound as long as he makes the right actions lol

He plays guitar and that's enough, the Harp was just n extra extra
Last edited by oleandershelly on 8th Aug 08, 22:06, edited 1 time in total.
oleandershelly
 
Posts: 166
Joined: 28th Aug 07, 16:43

Postby oleandershelly » 8th Aug 08, 22:06

Ilsa wrote:
oleandershelly wrote:How could you forget Lestat, you so know you would. What is it about a man in eye liner and high heels that gets a girl all worked up lol


Oh my..... almost makes immortality an afterthought 8)

As for Mr Bloom - I know what harpist-like digit-skilled dexterity you're thinking of you cheeky minx :twisted:

I could also do some serious damage to Dave Grohl.


Guitarist/Harpist same dexterity. Dave Grohl in lycra, a personal fave of mine lol
oleandershelly
 
Posts: 166
Joined: 28th Aug 07, 16:43

Next

Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

cron