"The List"

Off-topic chat. Items cannot be returned without a ticket.

Postby Ean » 8th Aug 08, 22:09

oleandershelly wrote:
Ean wrote:
oleandershelly wrote:Conney Bloom - OMFG he's a real life Jack Sparrow and can play the harp

Sorry to bring your fantasy crashing down, but he's miming. :P



Who cares if the instrument makes a sound as long and he makes the right actions lol

He plays guitar and that's enough, the Harp was just n extra extra

Fair play. I just didn't want you to feel your evening had been ruined should the situation ever present itself.


I'd like to add Lucy Porter to my list please.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby oleandershelly » 8th Aug 08, 22:15

Ean wrote:
oleandershelly wrote:
Ean wrote:
oleandershelly wrote:Conney Bloom - OMFG he's a real life Jack Sparrow and can play the harp

Sorry to bring your fantasy crashing down, but he's miming. :P



Who cares if the instrument makes a sound as long and he makes the right actions lol

He plays guitar and that's enough, the Harp was just n extra extra

Fair play. I just didn't want you to feel your evening had been ruined should the situation ever present itself.


Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imagine my Imbarassment if I were naked in front of Conney Bloom geting down to gigitygigtygooo and ask him to play the Harp. I would have been soooooo embaressed lol. I just couldn't have continued and would have to have gone in search of a true Harpist lol :twisted: :twisted:
oleandershelly
 
Posts: 166
Joined: 28th Aug 07, 16:43

Postby Pudu » 8th Aug 08, 22:16

Will add Gwyneth Paltrow into the mix too!
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Ilsa » 8th Aug 08, 22:31

Ean, you lil charmer you :wink:

On a firefly theme - agree Kaylee is lovely, but Nathan Fillon could fight Jack Sparrow to captain my ship any day!

Oh, and how about Gary Oldman in the '92 Dracula film - young version in ancient battle and in England, not withered old wrinkly fella obvioulsy.
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 8th Aug 08, 22:49

i'm gonna have to agree with those who mentioned sarah chalke and lucy porter, and also add kelly brook and laura prepon (donna from That 70s Show). ironic how this thread pops up about the exact time i split up with my missus - guess these don't have to be guilty pleasures now!
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
Image
spoon_of_grimbo
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 19th Aug 07, 13:56
Location: Boston, UK (Home) / Coventry, UK (Uni)

Postby oleandershelly » 8th Aug 08, 22:53

spoon_of_grimbo wrote:i'm gonna have to agree with those who mentioned sarah chalke and lucy porter, and also add kelly brook and laura prepon (donna from That 70s Show). ironic how this thread pops up about the exact time i split up with my missus - guess these don't have to be guilty pleasures now!


Although Kelly Brooke can come across as trash, she is stunning and has an amazing figure.

Isla: Dracula guy in that too. Pretty much any Dracula guy, I was the only 11 year old with a crush on Christopher Lee
oleandershelly
 
Posts: 166
Joined: 28th Aug 07, 16:43

Postby Pudu » 8th Aug 08, 22:54

spoon_of_grimbo wrote:i'm gonna have to agree with those who mentioned sarah chalke and lucy porter, and also add kelly brook and laura prepon (donna from That 70s Show). ironic how this thread pops up about the exact time i split up with my missus - guess these don't have to be guilty pleasures now!


Had to look up Laura Prenon to make sure I knew who she was and didnt recall her straight away from That 70s Show but there are some great pics of her on Googles images - I will second that motion :wink:
Too many fucking bubbles man!

the googles are a great place on the internets
Pudu
 
Posts: 628
Joined: 4th Jan 08, 00:33
Location: Warrington

Postby Ilsa » 8th Aug 08, 23:05

Pudu wrote:- I will second that motion :wink:


I don't think any one wants to think of you motioning over google images - ewwwwww
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby Ean » 8th Aug 08, 23:08

Ilsa wrote:Ean, you lil charmer you :wink:

On a firefly theme - agree Kaylee is lovely, but Nathan Fillon could fight Jack Sparrow to captain my ship any day!

Oh, and how about Gary Oldman in the '92 Dracula film - young version in ancient battle and in England, not withered old wrinkly fella obvioulsy.


:oops: :D

If we're talking Draclea, I'd like to add Winona Ryder.

And not talking Draclea, I'd like Maggie Gyllenhaal and Zooey Deschanel too (she's just released an album with M. Ward under the Moniker She & Him, which is by all accounts rather good).
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby oleandershelly » 8th Aug 08, 23:08

Ilsa wrote:
Pudu wrote:- I will second that motion :wink:


I don't think any one wants to think of you motioning over google images - ewwwwww


Talking off sick moions, if you turn onto 121 now a program called Kinky and Proud is on. It's very funny in a wrong way lol.
oleandershelly
 
Posts: 166
Joined: 28th Aug 07, 16:43

Postby stuff » 8th Aug 08, 23:19

Ean wrote: Zooey Deschanel too (she's just released an album with M. Ward under the Moniker She & Him, which is by all accounts rather good).


Mmmmm Zooey.... by my account it is a great album...

I'll have Zooey on my list along with Mary-Louise Parker.... ever sine fried green tomatoes she has been the one...
stuff
 
Posts: 79
Joined: 16th Jun 07, 14:42

Postby Ean » 8th Aug 08, 23:21

stuff wrote:
Ean wrote: Zooey Deschanel too (she's just released an album with M. Ward under the Moniker She & Him, which is by all accounts rather good).


Mmmmm Zooey.... by my account it is a great album...

Excellent, It's now on order from those nice people at Amazon.
Ean Ü

"I have to go along with all this reclusive genius stuff... she's going to be very upset when she finds out I'm a reclusive wanker."

WH THEMED WH EMOTiCONS? MAiS OUi!!
User avatar
Ean
 
Posts: 3084
Joined: 10th Feb 06, 15:44
Location: Just next to my confuser

Postby spoon_of_grimbo » 8th Aug 08, 23:59

oleandershelly wrote:
spoon_of_grimbo wrote:i'm gonna have to agree with those who mentioned sarah chalke and lucy porter, and also add kelly brook and laura prepon (donna from That 70s Show). ironic how this thread pops up about the exact time i split up with my missus - guess these don't have to be guilty pleasures now!


Although Kelly Brooke can come across as trash, she is stunning and has an amazing figure.


i wouldn't say she comes across as trash. maybe a little bit thick on stuff like celebrity love island, but then again, being around that patrick keilty prick would make even the most alert brain go into hibernation. she seems fairly likeable judging from the odd few times i've seen her interviewed.

oh, and continuing my liking for the girls on That 70s Show, i'd like to put forward Mila Kunis for consideration (although she'd have to go on the "maybe" list, as she's a TINY lass, i'd probably break her in half...)
Last edited by spoon_of_grimbo on 9th Aug 08, 00:03, edited 1 time in total.
IF THERE'S A SOUND YOU PLAY THAT DOESN'T FIT TODAY,
WHY NOT JUST PLAY THE BASTARD ANYWAY?!
Image
spoon_of_grimbo
 
Posts: 915
Joined: 19th Aug 07, 13:56
Location: Boston, UK (Home) / Coventry, UK (Uni)

Postby Ilsa » 9th Aug 08, 00:02

Ean wrote:
Ilsa wrote:Ean, you lil charmer you :wink:

On a firefly theme - agree Kaylee is lovely, but Nathan Fillon could fight Jack Sparrow to captain my ship any day!

Oh, and how about Gary Oldman in the '92 Dracula film - young version in ancient battle and in England, not withered old wrinkly fella obvioulsy.


:oops: :D

If we're talking Draclea, I'd like to add Winona Ryder.

And not talking Draclea, I'd like Maggie Gyllenhaal and Zooey Deschanel too (she's just released an album with M. Ward under the Moniker She & Him, which is by all accounts rather good).


Maggie Gyllenhaal and James Spader in The Secretary - W O W
Last edited by Ilsa on 9th Aug 08, 00:03, edited 1 time in total.
"Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love"
Ilsa
 
Posts: 428
Joined: 28th Jan 08, 15:18
Location: t' north

Postby colzo666 » 9th Aug 08, 00:03

From the board (judging by pics I've seen):

Steffahoob (GHB!!)
Myself (obviously - noone else would!)
Ilsa
Tiggie (GHB!!)
WildCat (late entry!)

And for celebs:

Emma Watson (I'm 17, I'm allowed!)
Cameron Diaz
Lucy Lui
Kate Nash
KT Tunstall
Keira Knightley
Rachel Bilson

To be honest, that's really it.
Anyone with GHB after their name is top of my hitlist! ;)


EDIT: Is it too late to put GHB beside my own name?
Last edited by colzo666 on 10th Aug 08, 02:15, edited 1 time in total.
Too sweet, too strong
colzo666
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 6th Aug 07, 21:38
Location: Belfast

PreviousNext

Return to The Cloakroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests